Hero's Staff Application

Hero

RP Name: TR RANCOR ARC MED 2ndLT Hero

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:107164987

Timezone: NA/EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I hope I can bring a lot to the staff team, I really want to climb through the ranks so I can become eligible to join the event committee as that is where I think I can succeed the most in. I have many ideas for events that I hope I can pull off myself or have help from another. I hope that I can climb through the ranks so I can assist with helping my battalion have more fun during downtime, making sims for them (and other battalions) and making sure they have fun and don’t just sit around for 3 hours waiting for an event to take place. I also am very serious in game, I don’t like minges very much and have a very low patience with them. I like the serious RP attribute that Synergy has and I hope I can continue that if I join the staff team. I want to make sure every battalion, and more importantly player, gets to have the same experience of fun that I had.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am 15 and live with my parents. I play almost every day after school and practices. I swim and dive for a total of like 15+ hours a week and workout in the gym for 5+ hours a week. I have 2 small adorable dogs, if you have been in a teamspeak with me then you have probably heard their barking before (sorry about that) I enjoy staying at home rather than going outside to parties in such. I like to think i’m a very serious person with some quirks and the occasional slip of meme-ery.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Senior Admin Garnet Gaming DarkRP

FSAS Admin CWRP

FSAS GM CWRP

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?

247h 7 min

Edited by Hero

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

@Hero  Congratulations!

This Staff Application Has Been Accepted for Interview!

Please Contact a Head Admin+ for your Interview!

Failure to contact a HA+ in one week time will result in an automatic denial. (6/14/2018)

I hope to see you on the staff team soon!