Zulu's Ban Appeal

Zulu/Zuly

RP Name: 104th PVT Zuly
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:99337701
Date of Ban:
Length of Ban: 6 Hours
Offense: "Mic spam/Playing Racist Music" - I believe
Banned by: I cannot recall the name, but Im sure he will see this post and comment his name. My internet is screwing up and I can't get on any GMOD Servers (To check my ban reason and/or the person who banned me) - (Using Mobile Data to post this)
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I wasn't playing /racist/ music it did have swearing. But I stopped playing it right after he told me to stop. Then I was banned.
Evidence to support your claims: I have non but the 91st WO that was next to me when I was banned...

playing that song on the server and mic spam is not good just sit the time out 6 hours isnt much, just listen music but dont talk while listening cause that might get u at this point if u listen to certain music. -1 

Current: GM Pighen | Jedi KU Knight Simms

hmmm 6 hours 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin