Joe's Staff Application

Joesif

RP Name: 501st ENGL QM PLT JT SGT Joe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113428718

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you wish to be an Administrator: I wish to be an administrator for many reasons, the main one being to better the server in any way possible. I joined this server hoping to one day become staff and better the server as much as a Joe can. I would love to apply my skills as staff on IceFuse to help out the server and its community. I am very responsible when it comes to my staff duties and will always meet my requirements before they are due. I am very active, you will most likely see me on the server from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM and sometimes later. I believe that, as staff, I will do great things for the server and its community and one day rise to a greater position in this server and run/help with events and other activities that may come across the server. Also, I will deal with any problems that I am capable of solving myself. I will try as much as possible to provide the daily content that everyone in the community desires. This is possibly my favorite SWRP server I have played on. I am always down for helping anyone, from a CT PVT to General Joah ;)

Tell us a little about yourself: My name is Joe. I live on the East Coast. I am extremely active and I'm what you call a completionist or an overachiever. I am very friendly and if you ever talk to me, I will never be in a bad mood (It's impossible). I play basketball and volleyball. I am currently taking finals in school, but that will not stop me from playing on this server.

Do you have any previous staff experience: I was a Moderator on IceFuse Network. I have been staff on Minecraft server (Yes I know, cringe... I used to play that game :o ) That is pretty much it, but I was always good at the tasks that were handed to me. 

How much playtime do you have on the Synergy Server: I currently have 82:32 and very quickly rising. 

Edited by Joesif
  • Agree 1
Banned

+1 very nice and mature

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations Joe! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/11/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending