Baelfire/Sevs Staff app

Baelfire

RP Name: RC 07 Delta Squad MK Sev

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43025541 

Timezone: -7 PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become a administrator on this server for several reasons. First being that I really enjoy the community here, I just recently joined maybe 2 weeks ago and I have had nothing but good interactions with staff which leads me to wanting to join the staffing team because they seem like a pretty serious team that I want to be a part of. I also want to become a administrator to help better this community and make it a better place for the player to enjoy playing here, It would also allow another body to help watch CCs to make sure they behave and help to not impede the experience of other players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 25 year old male that works security. I just recently joined synergy after recent events on another server I had come from. I was a GM and Staff on the previous said server. I mainly play only Synergy now as well as dabble in some MMORPGS. I am also a very patient quiet person who has extensive knowledge in staffing(though its been awhile so I will need a refresher.)

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I have ample experience as staff as I have been everything from a Moderator to a C.O.O of a community so I have experience at all levels of staffing. I was also a admin for some time on another big server. One I wont name of course.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? I have 131 hours as of right now in the server. Yes I am quite new, new to the server. Not new to CWRP even remotely though. 

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin