Jem's Staff Re-Application

Jem

Synergy Roleplay Application Guidelines

1. Must not have any previous offenses

2. Must be an active and well sought out community member

3. Must be active on both the forums and server

4. Must be respectable and mature

If you are found to be all but one of these your application may be denied and/or your current duties will be terminated.

Any advertising of applications is an auto denial.

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

RP Name: 501st HWS MSG Jem / 501st Jedi Sentinel P Jemmy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90622907

Timezone: CST (One hour behind EST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an administrator again because I love this community, I love the players, and I love helping. I would like to help out this community because there are lots of staff, but some aren't active, but I am active everyday since I have came back, and I plan to be active everyday as it is the summer, unless I have baseball games. I love the players, and some of them do not get the things that they need, like some of them get biased staff, they get un-experienced staff unlike me, or the staff doesn't know anything about the sit that they need to know. I feel that that is a major problem, and I could help out with every bit of it. Another few reasons: just for the fact of I love this server. I could go into multiple different branches of why and how I love this server, and could get my 6 sentences from that, but I'm just gonna make it short and simple. I have played this server for a year and 1/2 ish months, and I've enjoyed coming home just about every day to play it. I always come after school and enjoy the simple gameplay, and bases of this server and tend to enjoy it very much, and another reason I like it, is because of the community, they've always had my back even though I'm a trigger happy squeaker, and I love it. So I would love to be an administrator because I'm active everyday, and would like to give myself another reason to love this server, and something else to do, I'm a good staff member, I have experience on one famous server for a long time, I would also like to help improve the SERVER itself in general, by adding my skills, knowledge, and help upon this server. I think I could be a great addition because of another fact that I'm a very good listener, I hear people out which is key, for a staff member, and I've always been a fair staff member in sits. And to add on to that I'm completely trustworthy. I also think I'm worthy of the New Admin rank because a lot of the higher ranks, in battalions, and staff members already know that I'm trustworthy, and some have told me to apply so I'm here, and I guess wish me luck! Hope you enjoyed this so far.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 14 year old that enjoys playing Synergy Roleplay. I also love baseball, I get amazing grades. I sound like a girl but I'm not, I love shooting clankers, I love the 501st. I also enjoy playing StarWars Roleplay because of the serious roleplay aspect, and I love watching star wars episodes every night. That's about all of myself in a few sentences.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been staff on here for 42 days, and I have been staff on superior for 4 months total, but the community is bad now, and I don't really enjoy their server anymore.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have 80 hours, I would have more but the admin systems changed

• Disagree 7

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

On 5/26/2018 at 4:41 PM, aust said:

+1 has experience and is mature...... not a goob like what @Natsu calls everyone

No longer a padawan but will always be with you c:

• Disagree 4

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

-1 - in some cases u lack the ways to listen to people and dont act mature in some ways, because u go in discussion with some higher ups, and doesnt act that respectable so for me its a no because not that mature

sorry for spelling mistakes

Edited by pransar
  • Agree 4

Current: GM Pighen | Jedi KU Knight Simms

Banned

-1 minge

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, Natsu said:

-1 minge

sorry but I have never seen you in game?

• Disagree 7