Kelso's Staff Application

Kelso

RP Name: TRO 212th HVY LTC Kelso

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60324373

Timezone: [GMT +3]

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to become an administrator mainly because I'd like help the server more than I currently do, which I'd say is not that much as I'd like it to be. I just got TRO, which is great and all, but is quite hard when you're not an admin since I cannot directly pull/tp people without getting someone else to help. That isn't a big issue, but it is time consuming. Shadowing wouldn't be an issue either if I had admin. Other than me being a TRO, I also would like to be an admin because I'd like to not only help the server, but my battalion as well. Server by helping newcomers as well as people in general who're in need of help, and battalion by more sims/entertainments/trainings.   

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Currently I live in Turkey, but I was born in the US. I've been playing on this server for (about) 4 months now. I play football (or soccer as some of you call it) and also am in my school's football team where I play as a striker/winger. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?: I used to be a Super Admin on a MilitaryRP server, as well as Admin on many other DarkRP servers. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close):  564:18:22 and counting.

Recently became part of my TRO team and currently an LTC of my battalion.

Kelso is extremely active in the eastern time zone and does a lot of work battalion wise, He recently became TRO and is already showing signs of hard work.

+1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Congratulations!

This Staff Application Has Been Accepted for Interview!

Please Contact a Head Admin+ for your Interview!

Failure to contact a HA+ in one week time will result in an automatic denial. (6/2/2018)

I hope to see you on the staff team soon!