Rose/Yashiro's Staff Application

Cappy

Welp. Let's give this a go.

RP Name: 101st CSM SS Rose

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55355791

Timezone: UTC +10

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The idea of performing staff tasks is something that has always come naturally to me. I enjoy helping other players with their issues and attempting to solve as many problems as I can. I always try to find the best outcome for both parties, regardless of the relationship I share with either party. Having history on a variety of different servers using a large variety of different forms of staff plugins has also taught me to be a much more universal user of resources. Every now and then its also evident that staff don't help players out. Whether that be they're afk or busy, or are perhaps having a 'break.' Nevertheless. Having an extra pair of eyes/hands to help the community is always an opportunity to grasp! And I'm happy to try my best.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

A little bit about myself.. Lets start with what I do. I'm currently studying an advanced diploma of Game Design & Production at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment. And trust me, it cost me a small fortune.. But hey, its a lot of fun! I enjoy creating games and that also includes the process of texturing, modelling, level design, coding, etc. I've definitely learnt a lot in my course and I cant wait to learn more! Oh, and if anyone would ever like to try a game that I've made. You can always feel free to message me! I may have something that I need tested, or a game that I've finished that you could play and cringe at!

Anyways, thanks a lot for reading! If you have any further questions don't hesitate to pm me. I'm like always on Teamspeak when I connect to the server!

Edited by Yashiro
Rename to be more appropriate