BadDog's Return to staff

BadDog

RP Name: BadDog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146737655

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): After taking my month break from staff i am full ready to get back up and do the work again. my main reason why i'm going back is that we only have a few staff members at my time in the morning and it can go up to hours with no event i what to try stop that by doing SIM with them in CSR or building something outside the ship for them to do in the morning. My Second reason is that i have a lot of spare time and what better to put all that spare time into improving the server as a staff member. my third reason and last reason is to start making story events that last 3 to 4 events that get them doing stuff on the main then it might take it to the event server for an event them back to the ship and also i what to do events that take the special part of battalions and using them in events like do stealth missions with SO and Jedi Shadows and that's the main reasons why i'm coming back.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 16 i live with my mum and dad i only go to school three times a week because at my school when your in 5th year you get days of to go study. i play football with my friends if its a nice day i stay with my Girlfriend on Monday nights so i can't be on 9:00+ till the next day i also like siting in and playing games all day and i know that's not health that why i go to the gym at night so i don't get fat by siting playing games all day also means i don't have my mum always telling me to stop playing games and go out walking with your mates so that's my life i guess 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i do i was Overseer when it was a thing i was also TRD and GMO 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations Baddog! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 5/25/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

20 +1's in 2 days, waow.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending