Hi Guys, Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I'm Jirachi, I was part of the server for some time, and decided to take a break from the game to focus on Real life and to get out of the rut I was in when I left. Things have been going well for me: Now that I'm done with College, I have a full time job that will allow me to be able to be steady enough for me to possibly come back and see what's been going on! I talked to a few people who have told me about some of the changes that have happened, and honestly, I kind of want to come back and see how it is now that I've spent a few months recuperating. How has everyone been? what's been going on?

• Agree 2
10 hours ago, J.Jefferson said:

What he said.

4 hours ago, Spensive said:

What they said. 

1 hour ago, Firat said:

Never really talked with you but I feel like I have seen that name many times, anyway Welcome back! 

What they said

Just now, ccmonty said:

aside from my other comment good to have you back! we got some new battalions ditched a few old ones and got our money and weapons wiped because of some stupid exploiters. we also get a custom map in 1 month :)

Denied, custom map comes in 2 weeks

7 minutes ago, Esitt said:

what a legend

I cant find out how to message you but may I ask how the interview happens? Is it on TeamSpeak 3 or Discord? Also by the way, Can you recommend a Head Admin I should ask for an Interview today?

11 minutes ago, Mixer said:

I cant find out how to message you but may I ask how the interview happens? Is it on TeamSpeak 3 or Discord? Also by the way, Can you recommend a Head Admin I should ask for an Interview today?

Its on teamspeak, and for the HA, we are all very friendly so its up to you!:D

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, Mixer said:

Wait Can I Do It on Mobile TeamSpeak If I cant get on my computer, sir? Or Discord?

You are required to have a mic, so it has to be on the computer due to answering questions. 

3 minutes ago, Esitt said:

You are required to have a mic, so it has to be on the computer due to answering questions. 

Oh alright. My mic and game are a bit laggy but Ill try. wait but on mobile TS I have a Mic on.

Edited by Mixer
16 hours ago, JirachiSirachi said:

Hi Guys, Don't know if anyone remembers me, but I'm Jirachi, I was part of the server for some time, and decided to take a break from the game to focus on Real life and to get out of the rut I was in when I left. Things have been going well for me: Now that I'm done with College, I have a full time job that will allow me to be able to be steady enough for me to possibly come back and see what's been going on! I talked to a few people who have told me about some of the changes that have happened, and honestly, I kind of want to come back and see how it is now that I've spent a few months recuperating. How has everyone been? what's been going on?

dontdoitbday-inside_large.png?v=15233360

glad to be somewhat back (my HDD that had my Gmod information ended up dying on me so I've gotta get it reinstalled so I've just been hanging out in the TS until I get my shit back up and running) but what's new? I heard a few things, like 91st being back and the Grey Jedi being added, but what else besides that?

13 hours ago, JirachiSirachi said:

glad to be somewhat back (my HDD that had my Gmod information ended up dying on me so I've gotta get it reinstalled so I've just been hanging out in the TS until I get my shit back up and running) but what's new? I heard a few things, like 91st being back and the Grey Jedi being added, but what else besides that?

new map soon. we getting custom models, we got truamas unit and covert ops, 104th got a custom DC-15A, all weapons and money got stripped and 91st is back

16 hours ago, JirachiSirachi said:

That moment when you get onto the server only to be handcuffed by Shock Troopers, who brought me to the brig and molested me...