Panda's Staff Application

Pxnda

RP Name: TR 212th MED SSG Panda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138533956

Timezone: EST (EDT)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): 

I personally love Synergy Roleplay ever since my first day being on. Being immersed in a friendly community (and coming out of a toxic one) makes me feel more welcomed. I believe that if I were to be given the oppotunity to become a member of the staff team, it would be a whole new environment and impact to myself. Also, i'm always willing to learn more and more about other people and higher staff members who can teach me how to become truely efficient. So far, i've became friends with almost everyone in my battalion (212th) and would like to speak to more people and hopefully befriend them! Finally, I want to be a suffient helper of CWRP!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I'm currently a junior in high school that loves to naturally play video games. In my future, I want to graduate with a Graphic Design major at Neumont University in Utah. I play other games such as, Fortnite (STW and BR.), PUBG, CSGO, and a lot more. If you ever want to play a game with me, i'm basically always on TS to chat and play!

Do you have any previous staff experience?
Administrator on Gi-Clan Minigames (CSGO)
Trial Administrator on GarnetGaming MilitaryRP (T.Mod<Mod<HeadMod<T.Admin)

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

36 minutes ago, Doc said:

+1, just make sure to become TR If can. Good luck!

Oh shit I forgot to put my TR. Whoops! Fixed.

• Agree 1

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

26 minutes ago, Firat said:

+1 is that the panda from DU IFN? hmm

Sadly, I am not. 

spacer.png

Congratulations Panda! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 5/24/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending