Crosshair's|Shogun's Taggart Application

Steam Name: Crosshair

RP Name: TR SC 1st Lieutenant Shogun | TR RANCOR ARC SSG Crosshair

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:119682641

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Senate Commando Captain Taggart

Experience: Multiple Commanding and officer positions on multiple servers including but not limited to:

• Synergy Roleplay Clone Wars RP

• Senate Commando 1st Lieutenant

• G-Realms Star Wars Galaxy RP

• Keeli Company Commander

• Republic Commando RC Boss

• Master of the Jedi Order

• Ancient Republic Trooper Commander

• Ancient Empire Commander

• Rogue Battalion Commander

• Mandalorian Commander

• Deathwatch Pre Vizsla

• ARC Commander Blitz

• 501st Captain Rex

• 108th Battalion Commander

• 187th Battalion Commander

• Phenomenal Nations Clone Wars RP

• Dooms Unit Commander

• ARC Commander Colt

• Regimental Commander Crosshair

• Republic Commando Boss

• G-Realms Clone Wars RP

• Regimental Commander Crosshair

• Marshal Commander Crosshair

• General Crosshair

• Outer Rim Clone Wars RP

• 501st Commander Crosshair/Appo

• GBR Galaxy RP

• Keeli Company Commander

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe that I should become a battalion commander because of my ability to lead, criticize, adapt, teach and also due to my experience being a Commander. Although my positions on the server have been relatively low ranking, when given the opportunity, I excel at leading my battalion to victory and with great confidence. I know how to control troops and I know how to be strict, but yet cooperative and fun with my troopers. As a RANCOR SSG and the 1st LT of Senate Commandos, I still take it upon myself to lead my troopers when our Officers are unavailable, or if they give me the chance to lead during the event.Another main reason why I think I am fit for this position, is due to the fact that I worked under the previous Taggart as his 2nd in command. I know how to work the docs, keep Senate Commandos in check, and also lead them into battle. I believe that there is no person that is more qualified for this position other than myself. With my amount of experience, ability to lead, likability and my time as a Senate Commando, I believe that I am capable of taking this position, as well as any other Commanding position that I am able to receive.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes, I understand the lore of the battalion that I am applying for. Mainly due to the fact that I needed to know lore in order to apply for Senate Commandos, but I also have a wide arrange of knowledge of each battalion and squad that we have to offer on our server. Most of my information is received from the TV shows, Movies, Books, Comics, and even the Wookie Wiki. I have always been interested in Star Wars lore, especially when it came to Clone Trooper Battalions.

Availability:

I am available pretty much everyday of the week and tend to stay on the server for more than 3-5 hours per day. I do however, also stay focused on maintaining relationships, a social life, and keep up with sports and school in the meantime. Even with the amount of things I do outside of the server, nobody can tell me that I never play on the server or that I am never online.

7 Days a week | 3-5 hours on weekdays | 1-2 hours on weekends

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Forum account was made on March 30,2018. So roughly 1 - 2 weeks before that due to the fact that I didnt create a forum account until I applied for staff (Which I got into as a SPC hehe)

Do you have a microphone?:

I constantly utter hilarious jokes since I am such a hilarous person with my microphone from Best Buy near the Red Lobster by my house, so yes I do. ;)

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term, I want Senate Commandos to no longer be looked down upon. I understand that the previous Taggart’s hated the job and the SC curse continues, but I want to help rebuild the Senate Commandos and keep it from being wiped. Although I would love to command other battalions as well, I do not want to see the Senate Commandos fall. I understand peoples opinions about them, but I believe that they have a pivotal role to play on the ship.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I do understand that if I am inaactive, I will be removed. Luckily, this should not be a problem for me.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

And yes, I have heard of the Senate Commando wipe rumors. I have not been informed if it is true or not, but I wanted to try my best to save the squad or bring some attention for my urge to lead. If they are indeed being wiped and I have no way to stop it, I will withdraw the application. Thank you all! 

Fordo GIF.gif

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
4 minutes ago, Crosshair said:

And yes, I have heard of the Senate Commando wipe rumors. I have not been informed if it is true or not, but I wanted to try my best to save the squad or bring some attention for my urge to lead. If they are indeed being wiped and I have no way to stop it, I will withdraw the application. Thank you all! 

Fordo GIF.gif

Look in accepted part of server suggestions

This is but a cursed spot, and a cursed position, let it be removed and be done with. Let no other fall pray to the long line of ex-taggarts.

-1, not because of who you are, but to save you from what you would become.

• Disagree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png