IKE

RP Name: 501st JTL CPT IKE/SO Jedi P Sentinel IKE
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:143319954
Date of Ban: 5/5/18
Length of Ban: 1 day
Offense: L2AP
Banned By:Darkk
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: So an event just happened, and DB was going on and I was giving CO PTS. I went up and said yeahhhh 91st. I then went to sit down but I got called by my Mum to go to my Aunties. So I have a windows 8 which frankly is really bad, I shut my computer screen and I went off to put my shoes on. My computer takes around 10 seconds to shut down properly so even though ive already closed it my game still runs for about 10 seconds and I can still hear TS for that long too. I then got messaged by a 501st saying I got banned for 1 day for L2AP. I got confused and asked what happened. Turns out someone made a AOS on me for useless PTS and I was getting arrested for it but this was all happening after I hut my laptop. I then was arrested for L2AP as then thats when my computer officially stopped running. The PTS i gave has ben said by many high ups numerous times and its become a kind of tradition now. They have not recieved any punishment of arrest before, I would have taken the arrest but not the ban.
Evidence to support your claims: 501st CPT HWST Phaser/ 501st Jedi P S Phaser    Tyzen Xebec        Commodore Torres or Andrews             I cant provide screenshot currently but I will get one later

+1 didn't know what was happening as he was leaving, also the arrest was uncalled for as i have also gone up and just said it and haven't been arrested. If someone is gonna be arrested for calling out a battalion then whats the point of PTS's?

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 this happens to me too and it's kinda annoying if something like this happens, i support you buddy

I know he isn't someone who would leave to void something he will take the hit for something he does wrong and even when he didn't do anything wrong to clarify it to the rest so, please unban him.

• Agree 1

Current: GM Pighen | Jedi KU Knight Simms

Just for everyone awarness please do not get mad at Darkk. Ive talked to him and he wasnt aware of the circumstances. He was just following orders as a admin and CG. But thank you for your support

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Carter said:

This is more of a case of false AOS that caused this issue, Darkk followed everything he is supposed to do when someone leaves after getting arrested.

+1 let this man get unbanned

a L2AP is when you leave before being arrested not after

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1, unnecessary ban. L2AP is to avoid punishment, the punishment was given which was the AOS that lead to the actual arrest. He didn't leave the server at all until he got arrested AFTER and to my understanding, you are able to leave freely. Doesn't mean your Jail Time will vanish. You will be rearrested after reconnecting to the server.