SWTOR

12 hours ago, Medic said:

Fao...I'm always down for a new class. I'm on the shadowlands server. I'll be home in like 6-7 hours 

My sleep pattern is fixed right now which is a pain in the ass :(

I just actually made an account yesterday and was gonna look for people to play with. I don't know how to play or anything right now but I might know later tonight, that is if you wouldn't mind playing with a new player. 

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

3 hours ago, Blueberry said:

I just actually made an account yesterday and was gonna look for people to play with. I don't know how to play or anything right now but I might know later tonight, that is if you wouldn't mind playing with a new player. 

Hey bud, I'll gladly show you the ropes. I've been playing since closed Alpha...sooooo I've been playing for a hot minute.

WAS MEDIC

3 hours ago, Blueberry said:

Also don't commit 100% into a class, you may not like it. Do a little research beforehand and when you find the class you'd enjoy, we'll start leveling together on it 

WAS MEDIC

7 minutes ago, Maymays said:

What server b, I got a bunch on Ebon Hawk (My main server)

I got one 70(Jugg), one 65(Commando), one 61(Assassin), one 63 (Jugg) and a 60 (Smuggler) and a bunch of 40s and 30s

Shadowlands. Me and blueberry are about to start. 

WAS MEDIC

how the fuck medic had the time to do 16 level 70 chars (because KOTET only came out late 2016t) in his time on CWRP is astounding

i'm finna level my imp agent to 70 and i only switch to my consular to grind endgame gear everytime a Dark v Light event pops

Edited by Faoeoa
2 hours ago, Faoeoa said:

how the fuck medic had the time to do 16 level 70 chars (because KOTET only came out late 2016t) in his time on CWRP is astounding

i'm finna level my imp agent to 70 and i only switch to my consular to grind endgame gear everytime a Dark v Light event pops

THERE IS A METHOD TO THE MADNESS 

WAS MEDIC

I would play but

- No job = no sub money

- No time = no time to play

- played for 3 years = kind of got a bit burnt but would like to come back and play again

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

4 hours ago, Jagger said:

I would play but

- No job = no sub money

- No time = no time to play

- played for 3 years = kind of got a bit burnt but would like to come back and play again

Boy I've been playing for 6 years, what is this burnt out feeling? 

WAS MEDIC

2 hours ago, LtAttack said:

If this keeps going on, soon the whole synergy community will be playing swtor, might have to add a dedicated Swtor channel on TS

It's my 2nd channel. "The waiting room- SWTOR". Y'all can freely go there to play it. 

WAS MEDIC