void

Oh boy Flowers, I'd love to shit on this application for it being literal garbage, but I know you're a great person and good for the battalion.

Currently I remain neutral and will change my answer later.

- Captain Taggart and or BeeBeeStine

-1 inactive 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

-1 Sorry to say but there is a more active person for job, and I feel that even though you could do well. I rarley so you on. I would wait. Get more emersed with the battalion, and when the spot opens up again. Go for it.

Former: Liaison

By the looks of your shit effort in writing an application.  I'd say you would probably give that same type of effort to the battalion.  I'd suggest adding more and acting like toy actually want the position.  Til then.  Imma have to say
Sorry I just cannot support such poor effort, Best of luck because you are gonna need it. 
~212th Battalion Commander Cody 

Edited by CBlake
editing shit

-1, Not a good application. Definitely doesn't meet the standards for a BCMD application. Polish it up make it look better and i will change this to a +1 based on my experiences with you in game. But your written application is the face of what everyone who doesn't know you will judge you on.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Neutral, When I was 187th CMD you were a great WO, but I feel that this application is very lazily written which is very unexpected. Just as others have said I will change this to a +1 if you put ALOT more detail into this. 

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

Well, I'll still state this even if the application has been voided. But should you repost, this is my piece.

If anyone should get BCMD, it should be either of you. I'm doing this because both of you are the best candidates to lead the battalion I've fallen in love with (and sometimes out of). I know you boys with bring your own twist to the Battalion and you both are ready and needed in this position. Despite the words of the others on the forum, these are mine: make us great, keep us great, don't break.

+1

• Retired Founder

This application has been voided as per the request of the applicant.

This is your only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another application in the next

30 days you will be unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.