Starrk's Farewell

Rays

Battalion: Special Operation

RP Name: SO BCMD Blackout|Jedi TG K IV Rays

Date:4/28/18

Reason: I have not come to the decision to leave on a very easy light note in the slightest. I simply cannot bring myself to find joy in Synergy anymore, I don't feel welcome anywhere much anymore not even in my own battalion at times and I simply feel restricted by playing Synergy anymore. I may seem like a absolute asshat to some that read this and to you I say I probably am and I acknowledge how you feel and I choose not to care even in the slightest as you are one of the main reasons I plan to leave due to your toxicity and cancer behavior overall. I won't name people as this will quickly turn into a flame war shit storm and I want this to be a peaceful passing from the server. To those who knew me and were good friends with me you gave me some of the greatest times I could ask for on the server with great moments I don't think will ever be passed by anything for me. I just want to say that if you plan on dissing me for my decision to leave I have one remark for you in my passing, "If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all." In the near year I have been on Synergy I would like to say I loved most of the time and I hope you all enjoy your future times overall and come out to be a great community. My era is over and a new one shall begin. I want either Flowers, Forge, or Badger to go for BCMD of Special Operations.

Goodbyes
@Night453 You are a amazing person to play with and a great BCMD all around don't let anyone tell you otherwise because they are just trying to get a rise out of you to add fuel to a fire for a eventual downfall.
@Medic You absolute mad man of a drunk anytime you were the center of RP it was a hilarious shit storm that never ceased to be funny to any end.
@Zedbee The Bumblebee Bumblebee my man you were one of the greatest people I could have as a CMD despite your cold rational thoughts towards everything, you were a great help during my runtime as SO BCMD and I hope you keep in contact with me.
@froyo Flowers my friend you are a absolute kind person who rarely gets pissed off and I hope you run for BCMD of SO and win as I know you will get the job done however I do believe you will have competition for the spot. Keep being nice and don't let anyone's negativity get you down like it did me.
@Forge MY OLD 187TH BRETHERN THERE IS NOTHING I CAN SAY TO YOU BESIDES KEEP BEING AMAZING AND NICE WITH A BIT OF SASS IN BETWEEN! Although stop ordering food over your phone on TS while you drive please that shit is dangerous. Also run for BCMD ya loveable cuckerino.
@Badger Badger my friend it was a blast breaking your rangefinder every 10 minutes and watching you rise to Fives and CMD. Ill keep in contact with you for potential games to play.(My request is for you to also go for BCMD but you don't have to)

@Natsu If this is the right one stop gambaling you goob.
@aust I'm glad we allowed you back into SO because you have helped it a great deal I don't care who opposed it at all.

@BlackiSblack You didn't think I would forget you my friend had to save the best for last. I have known you since the time of Rishi moon and you were a wonderful Wolffe you damn furry and I hope we can still play games together in these coming times

For whomever I built the mountain shack with on Rishi moon BUILD ONE AGAIN AND PUT MY GRAVESTONE THERE!

Golem I don't know your profile on here and I know you'll read this so I have a few things to say to you, draw back on your ideas it was overwhelming at times and some of them just wouldn't work much in the long run of the server. Stop pestering your model makers because they seem to slightly be agitated with you overall. Change these few things and I believe you will be ready for a higher rank possibly even BCMD one day.

Edited by Rays
  • Agree 1

@Rays you goob why you gotta leave me my man!
:( I was actually liking it under your rein

Thanks for the @ tho

jk thank you for all the memories you and the SO shared for the time I was and wasn't here

that BCMD hood tho eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

now some music to end your farewell

Edited by aust

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

1 minute ago, aust said:

@Rays you goob why you gotta leave me my man!
:( I was actually liking it under your rein

Thanks for the @ tho

jk thank you for all the memories you and the SO shared for the time I was and wasn't here

that BCMD hood tho eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

now some music to end your farewell

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hell+naw+to+the+naw+naw&view=detail&mid=486ED2CC1E65BF260B5E486ED2CC1E65BF260B5E&FORM=VIRE

jk this is the real music mah boy

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lil+uzi+vert+mood&&view=detail&mid=38C31D24B45C2DAC8EBE38C31D24B45C2DAC8EBE&&FORM=VRDGAR

you actually use bing WA DU HEK

My final quote for the ages will be this
"There must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine"
Totally didn't steal that from William Hartnell from Doctor Who

• Disagree 1

I was about to write something nice but I saw that you didn’t add me on there? I thought we were best friends?? jk idc but no you can’t leave me you silly you just can’t you and flowers can’t leave me you can’t dont do this please I can’t lose other people like ryx and Phoenix and Pratt specially you

The Song

You know how pissed I am you did this without even telling me. We've had ups and downs, you know me, I wouldn't have anyone else aside from Flowers have run for BCMD. But I understand your point of view. You better contact me with your future endeavors, friend. 

"As the ceremonial of the changing of the guard, upon each passing Officer. Bravo Team will await your arrival to the gates of our creators. So for our soldiers, here are some words, if your officer's dead and the sergeants look white, remember it's ruin to run from a fight: So take open order, lie down, and sit tight, and wait for supports like a soldier. Wait, wait, wait like a soldier. Rest easy, Trooper." --Bravo Team Officer Bumblebee.

• Agree 1