Eclipse's Staff Aplication

Eclipse

RP Name: TR 2ndACS MEDO PLTT 1LT Eclipse

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9289344

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I think the reason I want to become staff isn't just one reason, but multiple. The first reason is that I do like to help people. It may sound cheesy, and it may sound like I am just saying this stuff, but I'm not just saying it. I mean it. The second reason is because I really want to be more experienced in this sort of thing for the days/months/years to come and go. I want to be able to experience everything synergy has to offer, and that means becoming staff. Thirdly, I want to be an administrator because I have a lot of free time and downtime that I can use up by doing staff work. For example, if I have nothing to do in my battalion/naval/jedi, then I can do staff work, like TR trainings, event making, and other work.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im 12, I live in Ontario, Canada. My real name is Drew. I play games like Overwatch and Fortnite. I'm a very creative and smart person. I'd like to regard myself as popular, but I don't really know. I've been playing on synergy for 6 months now, and have put over 800 hours out of my 900 hour GMOD playtime into Synergy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do but not in Gmod. I was a helper in a minecraft server.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Ive seen you in-game and it seems like you actually care about the server and a good trooper overall. I see that you are 12 years old and im not sure if you are mature enough out of this application. I have been a very high ranked staff member on a minecraft server and 80% of the 12 year old boys aren't mature enough but just power hungry.

But your application looks trust worthy and it seems like you really want to be a staff member. You don't have any expirence as a staff member on a gmod server. There is only one way to get it, I will gladly help you in any situation if needed.

Overall +1 from me

Regards, Firat

21 hours ago, Firat said:

Ive seen you in-game and it seems like you actually care about the server and a good trooper overall. I see that you are 12 years old and im not sure if you are mature enough out of this application. I have been a very high ranked staff member on a minecraft server and 80% of the 12 year old boys aren't mature enough but just power hungry.

But your application looks trust worthy and it seems like you really want to be a staff member. You don't have any expirence as a staff member on a gmod server. There is only one way to get it, I will gladly help you in any situation if needed.

Overall +1 from me

Regards, Firat

How are you comparing a Minecraft server to a fucking serious RP server...

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander