Qal's Synergy Roll Play Staff Application

Qal

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

RP Name: Fleet QMO Lieutenant Junior Grade Qal | 4thKU CSM Qal

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88745924

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have had multiple people tell me I should apply for staff. I kinda miss building stuff and helping out. There have been a FEW TIMES when I made Staff Tickets and they were NOT Accepted and NOTHING happens for 30 Minutes+ at which point I gave up. I want to help FIX that. Granted I can not be on all the Time, when I am on I want to be able to help.  I believe I am able to help with Events too, trying to bring new ideas, and rotate the event ideas so they dont get boring.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have an middle staff rank before. I am in high school, and will be for at least one more year.  I am a Volunteer American Football Assistant Coach, and have been for 8 Years. I have a Job and will most likely not be able to make most of the Staff Meetings. I know this application is lackluster, but I am not known for writing applications.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was an ADMIN on Icefuse Networks (IFN), two times, the reason it is two is because I resigned because of a few month long activity dip. 

Edited by Qal
  • Agree 1
28 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Robby, don’t do those messages or I’ll kick your ass.

+1 fucking beat his ass and I'll send you 50p on steam

also how tf were u an assistant football coach at the ripe old age of 9

+1 tho ur aight just don't let him anywhere near 5th Fleet tbh

39 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

also how tf were u an assistant football coach at the ripe old age of 9

My little brother played the Local Little Community Football, I was not interested and his coaches let me assist with warm ups and being waterboy, and essentially i continued to help and do more stuff. Now its going to be my Senior Project.

Upon conducting your interview on the date 04/29/2018, You have been ACCEPTED into the Synergy Roleplay Staff Team! 

Good Job Trooper MARINE. Your next mission awaits you.

- Jedi General Eeth Koth | Freck

British