Changes to Ghost Company [UPDATED SUGGESTION AGAIN]

CBlake

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: CBlake/ 212th Battalion Commander Cody

Suggestion:Changing the models to fit 212th style models. Getting rid of the current Ghost Company Commander Model and just using Ghost Company Trooper and ARC.  Move Waxer and Boil down with Ghost Company. 

Implementation: New GC models. Removal of a model, moving jobs to Ghost Company section in f4 

Lore: ghost company didn't look like burnt pumpkins? Waxer and Boil were Ghost Company 

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1370445983
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

gc_trp 
gc_trp.png.46120df5a6bddd57edbab3e884cc8352.png

gc_arcgc_arc.png.c5ac0ced6ad3afc38b2d7b52ec1e2b1f.png

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: change of model

Job: GCarc, GC trooper 

Model: I have not published them yet    but these are the models as of now 

Weapons:no change to loadout 

Other:

YES, the GC models are slightly lighter orange than normal 212th. so are the current the only thing different are these models follow the orange and white style rather than a orange and black style.   

Edited by CBlake
added model pack and pictures of both models
1 hour ago, Zyner said:

What are they even supposed to look like?

gonna follow the baseline trooper model  with a little extra orange here and there and prolly use the same logo as the current. to distinguish them from normal trooper   as of now this is the way im going however it will change and i should be done with all 3 in about week or so.    
Trooper: 

eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9_eyJpbWciOiIxNzZiNmRiN2YyOGJiZGFmOTYzZjllYTZmMGZiMWZjOCJ9_qZjOTuxD8iCHR3u1ECVhv_G9yyy_QZCyOvUnfbrKHyo-png.jpg

But their lore are just regular 212th troopers, with names. And the only actual Ghost Company are Boil, Waxer, Wooley and Longshot, and two of them died. In my opinion models aren't really needed for for Ghost Company, or at least another pack is what I mean. Couldn't you just make a job under the 212th list named Ghost Company trooper? And have it's model the regular 212th trooper just with extra money, and a lot more customisation when it comes to the body groupers? That's what makes sense to me to be honest. Takes up less server space and actually makes sense.

• Agree 3
23 minutes ago, Fours said:

But their lore are just regular 212th troopers, with names. And the only actual Ghost Company are Boil, Waxer, Wooley and Longshot, and two of them died. In my opinion models aren't really needed for for Ghost Company, or at least another pack is what I mean. Couldn't you just make a job under the 212th list named Ghost Company trooper? And have it's model the regular 212th trooper just with extra money, and a lot more customisation when it comes to the body groupers? That's what makes sense to me to be honest. Takes up less server space and actually makes sense.

that would be possible but GC has the ARC and CMD Models also that i would wish to keep.  thus the reason i want to custom them to make them still stand out from the rest of the troopers.  like i said  im gonna upload the pictures of what im shooting for in a few.  plus i aint taking up anymore space bc i'd be removing the current models and replacing them.   i dont want to give them shit just bc i dont care for the current.  but i respect what you mean 

As far as i see it. 

If you're willing to put in the time and work to make models all lore friendly and not look like ass i will support this 100%, But until i see a template for how the models are going to look i will not -1/+1 this topic i will remain neutral.

Im going to be 100% blunt honest with you when i see what they will look like if they are ass ill be blunt. if they are amazing ill be honest. Best of luck. Impress me bb boo <3

Saw the full model and honestly am 100% impressed with how fast he learned how to model you sir have my fat fucking 

+1

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

As far as i see it. 

If you're willing to put in the time and work to make models all lore friendly and not look like ass i will support this 100%, But until i see a template for how the models are going to look i will not -1/+1 this topic i will remain neutral.

Im going to be 100% blunt honest with you when i see what they will look like if they are ass ill be blunt. if they are amazing ill be honest. Best of luck. Impress me bb boo <3

If you scroll up a bit I have a basic look of the models :)  but I understand. I will update this once I get the textures done and on the model.