Darkks Game Master Application

Darkk

Name: Darkk

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:115216021

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:524 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: id like to think they are good and I think this because I have played many games that involve leadership such as CSGO and currently I am in CG so I need to be able to communicate in CG.Also, I have Been the game master of many events with someone shadowing me and I have communicated fairly well and I have had to lead a team in events and I did fairly well

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: an idea I would like to produce would be where a senator boards the ship with his senate commando's and they start pointing out little mistakes on the ship such as there is a scratch on the wall and such then the senator calls all battalion commanding officers and high command  to the command bridge and he discusses some planets engaged in war and how we could help them out after all that he leaves on his ship with his guards

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Honesty tired of how some people treat you unfairly. You dedicate nearly ALL your time on the server to the Gamemasters program and we really do appreciate it, you've been a lot of help from what I've seen. Sure you have some problems with knowing when you need to be mature, but you've been working on that and I think you've gotten better, and your events have also gotten better.  

+1