Lamn's Staff Application

lamn22

RP Name: TR DU QM ENGO 2ndLT Lamn

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092525729-

Timezone: EST -

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i want to be an administrator because i want to be able to do more on my current favorite Gmod server. i wish to make and help with events in the future. I like to help others when ever I can. I would like to learn how to be staff for the future. I wish to enforce the server rules, because I hate people that do nothing but minge, although i have never been a Admin/Mod/GM or anything on any other server... i believe that i can still try my best to do what it is that is expected of me. I take my job as seriously as a heart beat. I would like to say that I enjoy being able to train others, it makes me feel... wanted.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I live in NC in the US. i'm a vivid swimmer because i plan on going into the Navy. Military history is my favorite subject. I come a long line of military brats. My favorite Person is Chester S. Nimitz. My favorite aircraft is the AC-130 Gunship variant. My Favorite ship is the USS North Carolina. I used to be a Sprinter for my schools Track team. i suck at other sports like: Basketball/Football ETC.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Nope...

Edited by lamn22
  • Agree 1

Congratulations Lamn! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/20/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending