cha cha slide non edit

• Coordinator
Coordinator
Just now, DexGunz said:

When CG is told to Fuck off for this Bullshit 

When cg were trying to ruin something that was an inclosed area for ooc stuff :D

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

When cg were trying to ruin something that was an inclosed area for ooc stuff :D

OOC ? BBstine fucking used Comms to tell people any rank can come up so CG said fuck off and sat down 

• Coordinator
Coordinator
Just now, DexGunz said:

OOC ? BBstine fucking used Comms to tell people any rank can come up so CG said fuck off and sat down 

cause you guys were stopping people IN CHARACTER

Start anything? CG gets shit on no matter what we fucking do and it's called "serious RP" and when we do our Role on the server we get yelled at and this is okay when the server is almost full? 

4 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

i mean

we had one cg up there with us, he was having a blast

u had to go off and call me out, see you on the forums.

From what i was told he was wanting to get you all off the deck and arrest most of the troopers there for failrp. hell you all were so loud one Jedi came and said they were on CGs side for wanting to stop doing CG shit during the time on you fucking around when the server was full

First off, the first half took place in Senator Meena Tills' PRIVATE QUARTERS, second part, we got permission to be up there by Yoda, I understand if some of the people were loud, but they ended up quieting down. When absolutely nothing is happening on the server, people try to entertain themselves any way they can. I'm pretty sure we moved to the Jedi section BECAUSE we were being bugged despite being in PRIVATE quarters. How about everyone just calms down, THIS IS A  V I D E O  G A M E

• Agree 1

All I want is for once you all give CG so damn respect on the server . We can't keep troopers apart of the Regiment because so many of you treat them like shit whether they do their job or not. We had all right to deny people from going to the decks and yet we were told fuck off . And right now I am the only CG trying to stand up for my battalion. Lama says "i'll give you all Blow Jobs after Debrief " and what happens? He gets arrested for Failrp and everyone yells at CG .

2 minutes ago, DexGunz said:

All I want is for once you all give CG so damn respect on the server . We can't keep troopers apart of the Regiment because so many of you treat them like shit whether they do their job or not. We had all right to deny people from going to the decks and yet we were told fuck off . And right now I am the only CG trying to stand up for my battalion. Lama says "i'll give you all Blow Jobs after Debrief " and what happens? He gets arrested for Failrp and everyone yells at CG .

You need to understand when to chill. If one cannot keep 100% serious RP 24/7 sometimes you need those mingy parties. dont have to be on guard man calm

Just now, Rocketpackgolem said:

You need to understand when to chill. If one cannot keep 100% serious RP 24/7 sometimes you need those mingy parties. dont have to be on guard man calm

I am fine with having fun but It is Bullshit when I have people leaving CG because how everyone Treats them . And all you guys say is CG doesn't do their jobs. Our Reg Commander barely even talks to us . We get over looked so many times and yelled at all the time .

7 minutes ago, DexGunz said:

k

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, DexGunz said:

I am fine with having fun but It is Bullshit when I have people leaving CG because how everyone Treats them . And all you guys say is CG doesn't do their jobs. Our Reg Commander barely even talks to us . We get over looked so many times and yelled at all the time .

That's something you're going to need to get over. I for one appreciate the hell out of CG, and I know others do as well. You guys get batons and you use them to enforce the rules. This opens you up to a lot of criticism and scrutiny. I hate to be this blunt about it but you need thicker skin towards all this. Personally wasn't involved with this situation, but there are times to enforce rules, (RDM, mic spamming to annoy others, etc) and times when you just have to understand that people are trying to entertain themselves. The server is boring in down times and you shouldn't be near half as critical on what people as groups do to make it fun.

• Agree 2