Crosshair's Staff Application.

Crosshair

RP Name: RANCOR ARF SUP SPC Crosshair

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:119682641

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

When administrating servers, I feel extremely comfortable. Not only do I enjoy helping others and providing a realistic and fun RP experience for players, but I also enjoy passing along respect and knowledge to those who seek it. As an administrator for this server, I genuinely believe that my prior knowledge and skills can help our staff team excel in every area. When it comes to management, leadership and passion, I believe that I am a top candidate. Yes, I do understand that I may not be well known on the server, and that is a big flaw to my application, but I assure you that I will put every last bit of effort I have to ensure the prolonging success of this community. After first loading in, I was welcomed with friendly voices, great RP and amazing leadership by the Commanders and staff that I engaged with. I am extremely certain that this community is one that I would love to be apart of.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I have been administrating RP (Mainly Star Wars) servers for the past two years. Through these experiences and the fluctuation of responsibilities that I obtained from being Moderator, all the way up to an Owner, I have learned a lot about how to not only MANAGE STAFF, but to also lead a community. My most recent experience has been handling staff training and supervision of the main event servers in the last server that I was apart of. The reasons why I am no longer staffing for these servers are that a majority ended up shutting down, and shortly after I decided to take a well deserved break from GMOD. Good thing about me is that when I am dedicated to a server, I am EXTREMELY active and try to get on whenever I can, all the while still maintaining a relationship and being able to hang with friends and go to parties and just enjoy life. Usually, letting out my inner geek and star wars knowledge isnt something I would normally do in public, but when I play on servers like this.. I feel as if I am at home. One reason I particularly enjoy these types of servers and the challenges that go along with it, is the opportunity to connect with people.  I have met many friends as I have played this game and managed servers, some of which I ended up finding out went to the same school as me! Who ever wouldve known?! Its crazy what Clonewars RP and Staffing has done for my life, and I can't wait for it to continue to make me comfortable and happy.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Super Administrator: G-Realms StarWars Galaxy RP

Super Administrator: Phenomenal Nations Clonewars RP

Super Administrator: G-Realms Clonewars RP

Head Admnistrator: Outer Rim Clonewars RP

Developer/Co-Owner: Outer Rim Clonewars RP

Co-Owner/Head Administrator: GBR Galaxy RP

Moderator: Cryptic Servers Zombie RP

Edited by Crosshair

Read your app, and you have a lot of experience, however i think you should spend a little more time with the community before going for staff. (Not to mention you have to be a Staff Sergeant to become a TR which is required for staff.) Neutral from me for now, but good luck!

It baffles me that people dont understand that you dont have to be TR trained to be staff. Once you get staff, you can go for TR then go nuts. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you my +1.

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have passed the interview processes!

Welcome to the staff team.