Possible New "Staff" Rank

Qal

Name: Qal | 4thKU CSM Qal | Fleet QM PO1 Qal

Suggestion: What I am thinking is to make an Application based Rank for the Clone Wars Server. This rank would have access to NoClip, a Physgun, Tool Gun, and be able to spawn in Props. This Rank  I believe should be Application based, and only Trusted Members of the Community should be able to become, it. It is even possible to make it so that one has to be a VIP, to even apply. This Rank would be able to Build Sims and assist with events. I believe this rank should not have any responsibility in Staff, and should only be used to assist with Events, and build Sims. All rules that Current Staff with building abilities would apply. You could call it a "Builder." This would be a nice "Retired Staff" Rank.

Implementation: This rank should be able to assist with events, and Build Sims. The Rank would need to be made. All of the Functions are there. its just about Setting up an Application Process, Someone to head it, Possibly high Staff, or even Founders. To apply I believe that the applicant must have former staff to synergy or be able to confirm they were staff on other servers. They would also need to have 10 or more +1 on there applications. They would have to go through an interview and pass. I believe they would need to be able to make a bi-weekly meeting about updating rule for this rank.

Lore: No Lore Available.

Workshop content if applicable: A Developer would need to create the Rank, and its powers. 

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Koval said:

This whole idea is up to Joah and Jek. It's been discussed before and I really don't think its necessary if our current ranking system is fine.

Tbh this can become annoying on eastern hours

2 hours ago, Kip said:

+1. I think it should be given to all BCMDS to build sims

I would agree with this. Being a BCMD and High Command before I always wished I had the ability to create custom sims that I had painted out in my own mind, yet I swore off staff. It would be convenient for BCMD+ who aren't part of the staff to have access to something like this although I don't know how much of a hassle it is to get a staff member to spawn a dupe anymore.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Jax said:

I would agree with this. Being a BCMD and High Command before I always wished I had the ability to create custom sims that I had painted out in my own mind, yet I swore off staff. It would be convenient for BCMD+ who aren't part of the staff to have access to something like this although I don't know how much of a hassle it is to get a staff member to spawn a dupe anymore.

Maybe not only BCMD, maybe like from a certain other rank

+1

The server wants more people to join right? People complain there isn't always stuff to do right? People complain that they want to do this stuff but not be handling staff duties like tickets right?

I have absolutely no problems with this personally and being staff and working my way up towards being able to build does not change my opinion. It gets regular players more interested and wanting to do things on the server. All staff would have to do is THEIR JOB and make sure nothing mingy or failRP happens...

Maybe this isn't something the server absolutely needs but I personally have met regular players who just wanted to help with this stuff without becoming a staff member. If anyone of you take just a minute to think about the pros and cons you will or at least SHOULD realize this would be a good aspect of the server.

Edited by Keo (old Pheonix)
  • Retired Founder

ᴊᴏᴀʜ ʀᴇғᴜsᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴀɴᴋs.
ᴀʟsᴏ, ɴᴏᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ, sᴏʀʀʏ ɢᴜʏs.

ᴅᴇɴɪᴇᴅ.