Quill's Staff Application

Quillhan

RP Name: TR 501st PLT ARC CSM Quill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4756152

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help out the community and make everyone's experience as good as mine has been! I want to keep everything running and make sure that I am able to give back. A big part on why I want to become a staff member is to help and eventually be able to make events. I love world building and I am very interested in making great events. I am dedicated to the server, becoming an ARC, TR, and a SNCO in the 501st battalion. I want to have a hand in anything on the server and I enjoy all the RP that comes along with it. Since I have been on the server I have made a lot of friends and they have helped me understand how the server works. I want to learn more as an admin/staff member and, if given the opportunity to do so, I would remain active to learn from other admins. I have already learned a lot, participating in a fair number of events, as an event job, since joining the server. Even when I am ready to go to bed, I help the game makers if they need event jobs. I am dedicated to the server and I would love to have the chance to be staff!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am currently attending college to be a teacher/educator K-12. I play for my college's eSports team, acting as captain. I am from the United States and have spent a good amount of time being an athlete and a gamer throughout my teenage years. I am a very patience person and have a level head. I think these traits helped me attained leadership positions in past jobs and teams. I had some gmod experience, mainly TTT, before joining the server, but I was only aware of Starwars RP since my friends showed me about a month ago. Since it was introduced I have only really played on the server, playing other games here and there. I really have been enjoying my time and hope to continue the good times!

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have no staff experience.

Congratulations Quill! Your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 4/8/18 to contact me or an OVS+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending