Galactic Conquest

BCNS

Name: BCNS,Matra, Zyner

Who helped (If applicable): BCNS, Fours, Prince,Rackarain,Korm,Matra, Pythin Zyner, Kase,Brem

Event Name:The Republics Galatic Conquest

Summary of the story:A 5 planets Galaxy is in the midst of war and the Republic and their forces are deployed in order to seize control of the system and bring it under Republic Rule. With Mandalorian, INfected and Sith Factions, the Republic Must bring there best this day in order to free this section of the Galaxy from these rouge factions

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot Em Up, & roleplay

event 8.jpg

Edited by BCNS

+1, had lots of fun as an event job.

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

Dear God, I don't know where to begin with this, but I'll just bullet point my major complaints

• Classic OP event jobs. Dual-westars \, thousands of health, sith with 42length trident. Like what the fuck?
  • STOP PRESPAWING THOUSANDS OF DROIDS AND PROPS HOLY FUCK  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE IT ONE BY ONE YOU WILL FUCKING CRASH THE SERVER

Besides that it was alright. Honestly, please focus on NOT MAKING IT A RUBBERBANDING mess. This is one time you cannot blame the server for lag either. Besides the blanant lag and the event jobs being broke for a one-life, it was ok.

1 minute ago, Washington said:

Dear God, I don't know where to begin with this, but I'll just bullet point my major complaints

• Classic OP event jobs. Dual-westars \, thousands of health, sith with 42length trident. Like what the fuck?
  • STOP PRESPAWING THOUSANDS OF DROIDS AND PROPS HOLY FUCK  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE IT ONE BY ONE YOU WILL FUCKING CRASH THE SERVER

Besides that it was alright. Honestly, please focus on NOT MAKING IT A RUBBERBANDING mess. This is one time you cannot blame the server for lag either. Besides the blanant lag and the event jobs being broke for a one-life, it was ok.

Literally removed every prop on the server at one point, Still didn't fix the lag.

Also only about 20 droids we're prespawned because we were trying to fix the lag

Edited by Carter
11 hours ago, Washington said:

Classic OP event jobs. Dual-westars \, thousands of health, sith with 42length trident. Like what the fuck?

The event jobs only had about 1000-3000 health compared to the regular 8000 that is usually used. And it was a 36 Trident, I'd know as I was that sith.

• Agree 2