Matra's Game Maker App

Matra

Name: TRM 4thGME XO Matra

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48608699

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 287 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I would say around a 9, I don't know much about certain sections that have little lore behind them.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I'm an XO as well as a TRM, so I would assume I have pretty good Communication and Leadership skills.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: The Venator is en route to a distress call, the distress call is actually bait that pirates laid out to catch unsuspecting ships, the Venator picks up the so-called "Injured occupates" of the ship. They turn out to actually be pirates and they begin to raid the ship. They won't destroy the ship because then it would be useless to them. They will try to take over the ship and hold naval captive if they have to. The republic should win the fight, and when they do. The pirates will either be dead. Or the remaining pirates will be sent to Coruscant to be judged by a court of law.

-Copyrighted, don't steal my event idea, please. 

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2