PUCK'S Farewell to Synergy

Hey everyone,

Well it is time for me to ship off and move on. The last two weeks has shown me that I need to leave the server and focus on work, which is ramping up and other aspects of my life needed more focus. I enjoyed my time on being on the server with the random shit that occurs and making friends on here that are good people to be around. I hope everyone enjoys the server and what it has in store in the future for it.

@Oxen you are a good leader and a good friend while my time on the server. You and @TR GM 4thHRHL CSM Smokes made joining GM very interesting with how serious RP and a serious battalion can work. @Oxen I wish you luck on getting REG.

@Wynter you @Rodric and @Riptide made my time in GM just fun to be in with some of the things we did during time that we have no events going on. Y'all are great people and good teachers when it comes to leadership. SO I hope each of you rise through the ranks.

@TayTay Thanks for bringing me to GM and make the transition between CG and GM smooth 

@Scribbles Thanks for being a good friend and have things little lighthearted while being in CG.

@Noodless I know you are most likely on the server but you were a good guy and a good person to trust with the situations with CG.

@Tomas You are a good guy to talk to and made things very fun with messing with people while you had mod powers.

@Koval my Ohio bud, I hope You do well on the server and enjoy it. And also stay warm in the Bipolar weather that is Ohio's weather

@Joah WHAT!!!! That is a meme that will never die. I hope you keep the good work with the server.

@Freck Well bud, its been real good luck with being the admiral and running the ship with ease.

@Max Thanks for entrusting me with Fox, when I was Fox and making protecting the chancellor very fun and entertaining, even when ya are yelling at other people .

For those I may have missed, I'm sorry.

Welp time to go learn how to play Bagpipes.

--PUCK

• Agree 3

you will be missed

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Even though you tried to impersonate my squidface it was still fun having u around o7 

• Coordinator
Coordinator
1 minute ago, Puck said:

Wasn't trying to impersonate ya, was trying to fallow ya, ya cuck

xD <3

3 hours ago, Puck said:

@Washington Thanks for being a bud from when we came into command roles on

Man... I remember when I was going for my Regimental Interview, and I saw CG TR3 PUCK wandering around the ship... never did I expect that man to go on to be Commander Fox, or as you put it, CG BCMD FOX (Everything had to be in cap with you haha). You were a good lad and a good friend, good luck with your future endeavors!

I remain,

Marshal Commander Washington

• Agree 1