Crumpet's Battalion Commander Meds Application

Neutral due to the fact of his recent and previous LOAs I'm not sure what he could've done for the battalion and I don't know him well enough to +1 or -1.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

I'm sorry but I will have to -1 this, and here is why:

In the time that I was in the RM, I haven't seen you much on.
You have been on a lot of LOAs and I would rather see you prove yourself again before you become a BCMD.
BCMD is a position with a lot of responsibilities and you need to be active.
Please fix your activity.

- RM WO Taur

2 hours ago, Taur said:

I'm sorry but I will have to -1 this, and here is why:

In the time that I was in the RM, I haven't seen you much on.
You have been on a lot of LOAs and I would rather see you prove yourself again before you become a BCMD.
BCMD is a position with a lot of responsibilities and you need to be active.
Please fix your activity.

- RM WO Taur

in the past 3 days i have put around 12 hours into the server and even off the server i was constantly fixing surgeon docs and updating the roster. I know I was on a kinda log LOA recently but at the time I couldnt do much about my track season, 18th birthday, and my schools academic team starting in 2 consecutive weeks

2 hours ago, Crumpet said:

in the past 3 days i have put around 12 hours into the server and even off the server i was constantly fixing surgeon docs and updating the roster. I know I was on a kinda log LOA recently but at the time I couldnt do much about my track season, 18th birthday, and my schools academic team starting in 2 consecutive weeks

You did great the last 3 days, you are a good RM but BCMD is a lot of responsibility and I don't think 3 days is enough

When your legs dont work like they used to before, and your bodys limp on the ground.......... Crumpet will be the only one round who will pass you -1..........

Joking aside, Crumpet is the only man I see taking this position. Good luck my dude.

Meme'd +1

Edited by shields1996
  • Agree 1
20 minutes ago, Deadly said:

-1 due to inactivity, especially lately.

bandicam 2018-03-10 15-45-27-014.jpg

Sorry to tell you this but 52.8 hours is not inactive. thats approximate 5 hours a day 5 days a week. Why should people be discriminated from being BCMD for having things like jobs and sports? Not everybody can spend the 100 hours on Gmod in 2 weeks. Just dropping this here

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Retired Founder

This application has been voided. This is your
only void given for the next 30 days. If you void another
application in the next 30 days you will unable to apply for another commander position for 30 days.