Turbine / Meds Resignation

Battalion: Republic Medics

RP Name: Republic Medic BCMD Meds / Turbine

Date: 03/09/18

Reason: I have spent a total of 1 month and 11 days as RM BCMD Meds, this time has been extremely fun and also extremely challenging. The reason for this challenge is the fact the state the battalion was in when I took it, from then I have repaired the battalion and from what I feel set the next BCMD up for a good start and hopefully, they can maintain RMs numbers and develop this battalion further. Another reason for my resignation is I currently want to gather experience in other battalions and this is why I am leaving the help Dooms Unit to rebuild and restructure and I once again request RM not to follow me as I do not want the next BCMD losing any players before he is even in the role. I will be stepping down to CMD but I will be leaving the battalion to transfer to DU

Goodbyes:

@BigZachYou have made my life as BCMD so much easier than it would have been without you, your work with the Intel team and giving me advice has been amazing - TurboTits signing out.

@Keo (old Pheonix) You have been one of the most entertaining people I have met on the server, you have been funny and made me laugh a lot, I wish you the best of luck for the future

@Deadly You only joined our battalion recently yet we have been friends for a while, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you feel better and we can just chill on MC again sometime soon :) #PRISONBREAK4LIFE

@BadDog You have given me major support in the battalion and I appreciate that a lot and your advice has helped me greatly

My recommendations for Meds are: 1.) BigZach & 2.) Keo

Edited by Turbine
  • Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

• Agree 1

Quote Board:
Crumpet/Medic: MEDS IS INACTIVE
<15:03:22> "Freck | Thorison1": RM are incharge in Medbay, Naval can go suck a dick. Also, RM get to make the docs | Naval run off the RM's Training

(Keo) *eating chocolate after valentines day* This isn't very good... 
(Karma) Is it from a fat hoe? 
(Keo) Well if you consider my mom a fat hoe then yeah

(Turbine) "I'm upper classed"

(Thermite) "CG Tryouts in Medbay, join the Medics, help the Republic!"
(Turbine) He is gona get the D slapped across his face with the balls draggin across his face as well
(Roberto) Why does nobody think like I do with maths
(Turbine) We've got a coffee bar, we don't need to go shopping!

(Golem in debrief) I fell for the placebo effect
(Commander Fox) did he say pussyboi effect?                                     

(Kip) Don't you hate it when you wake up to find your TASSLED WOBBLEGONG wrapped around your dick?

(Keo) Kip you are my son.
(Kip) No dad

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic