Max's Resignation

Max

Name: Max

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:66685427 

Final day of work (Must be three days later): 7/30/17

Reason for leaving: Ive been playing SWRP for along time my first one was icefuse and I really over did myself haha Since I joined back in November I was on everyday doing tickets yelling at trainers I love you all you know that and TBH I This is not a goodbye Il be on everyday as palpy making great content giving great RP to battalions the only difference is I cant fly haha Im going to staff on a friendly server from SG and try it out staffing on another game Joah knew this was coming and Im sorry my dude I hope I can still be palpy and help out but overall the reason is I want to try something but Star wars as you all know Im a star wars freak and I feel the only way to be happy atm is to play what I love don't get me wrong I love the clone wars more then anything but ive been doing it everyday for the last 8 months 

Farewells: I love you all and I will still be palpy so no goodbyes im still here!!!! lol

• 2 weeks later...

(Max from the time i've known you................1 day only counting Synergy......I'v been a fan of yours and glad to have met you in-game, live well and live without sin *salute*)  - If you were leaving

Oh thank god, I thought I had to live without your amazing videos <3

Edited by Mr Bagel
  • Agree 1
On 8/10/2017 at 0:50 PM, Mr Bagel said:

(Max from the time i've known you................1 day only counting Synergy......I'v been a fan of yours and glad to have met you in-game, live well and live without sin *salute*)  - If you were leaving

Oh thank god, I thought I had to live without your amazing videos <3

Dont worry Im back bby :D

• 1 month later...