Ragen's Staff application

Ragen

RP Name:TR CG DS RSO QM HWS CSM Ragen

Steam ID: 0:0:211672794

Timezone:Easter sander 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I am wanting to help keep the server as serious as posibal and I am willing to do anything to help out the staff members and the community and also to keep minges out of the server and also to make the server a friendly environment and also if any person has a problem on the ship i will be willing to help them and also to help out my battalion be more active and make the CG grate and host fun sims for everyone and also to eventually host fun events for people

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am a good listen and I follow orders to a t and I am a friendly and helpful person and I'm good at keeping order on the ship as I'm cg and I'm a laid back person I also played football and it thought me how to be a good leader and I'm in my school band so that helps me keep a good focus on things

Do you have any previous staff experience? No I do not

Edited by Ragen

Highly recommend you put a lot more effort into the application, specifically on why you want to be an admin & telling us about yourself as you're a bit far from the requested minimum (6 & 3 sentences respectively).

9 hours ago, Ragen said:

Timezone:Easter sander 

First of all, what.

Secondly, I'm neutral until you add more to your application and do a spell check. Not to be tedious, but the spelling really ruins it for myself personally.

P.S. Your steamid is wrong...it should be something like STEAM_0:0:211672794 or something similar

Edited by Deadly

Lets start with:

Amount of effort: The effort put into this staff app is very low. It almost as if you dont care that much about staff.

Score -1 

I like you Ragen but i highly advise you put more effort into this app. Add more detail and i will turn the -1 into a +1

-Case

Neutral 

Here is the reason 

I know you. I know you can, but if Ima give you the dub. You need to add more into your app and I need to see you improve in activity and handling situations, because when I see you handle stuff. You don't really handle some of in a staff way, but Hey. We aren't all perfect, but if you can take what I say. I know you can be

;)

Screenshot_2018-03-07-12-51-34.png

Former: Liaison

The amount of effort in this application for staff is low to none. Until you add more information it is a -1 from me

RC 88 Foxtrot EOD Buzz / Buzz Thorison

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 , He has made some edits which appear to have bulked his application up a fair amount.

PROS

- This man is highly active

- He is a mature person

-His edit shows he is dedicated in wanting to become a staff member

- He has shown he can lead and how he would make a fine addition to the staff team

- The fact he is aiming high in staff for the reason to help people is also another benifit

• Agree 1