CBlake's ReRe Staff Application

CBlake

RP Name: 212th Battalion Commander Cody

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:197189512 

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Well, Lets see here. I have legit been staff for 3 times (Once on Icefuse Twice on Synergy). I overall just want to start helping the server more. I took a long break due to issues with my health and home.  but Now I am back (been back) and feel I should get it one more attempt to become a great staff member. I know the dos and do not's of the server and would like to better enforce these rules. All and all I wanna give back to this server since they have always done things for us. I'm dedicated to this server and have been here since the beginning. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 20 year old college kid with a fiance and a whole lot of nothing going on in between. Most of my time is spent either doing school work or working for the better of 212th or the server. I use to love to go outside now outside is the devil (<true). I'm pretty outspoken and quick to getting jobs done. I am a good listener and a great friend. I am a cool chill person but I do know when to get serious and get jobs done. 

Do you have any previous staff experience?
Icefuse(Devil) Network Trial Moderator 
Icefuse(Devil) Network Moderator 
Synergy New Admin--------------
                                                    | -----------------resigned from both 
Synergy New Admin --------------

GTA V City RP (Forgot the name RIP) Server Owner.  server was up for about a year til I just decided to bring it down and get a life LOL.   

• Agree 1

+1

-experience on different server's 

-everyone deserves a chance

-seen a few times never really talked to

advice

make sure you worry about your health first 

make sure your fiance thinks you care/love here (personal life comes before RP)

overall +1

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Congratulations Cblake You have been accepted for an interview! 

You have 7 days to contact an Overseer+ for an Interview!

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application.

Good Luck!

//Locked/Moved//

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin