How much of your life have you wasted!

So I'm like a 3rd generation Pole, So I've lately been learning a bit of Polish, and I came accross this article

https://blog.thelinguist.com/how-long-should-it-take-to-learn-a-language

Basically it says it'll take you around 700 hours to become fluent in a language. So I got to thinking, if I spent all my time studying a languge instead of Gmod, how many languages would i be fluent in.

http://prntscr.com/iig8om 

Turns out i could speak 3 languages beside english by now.

wyd

Edited by Andrewmets

I've been trying to learn German recently cuz I think I have a bit of backstory there, if I learn German and want a new language I'd either go Swedish or French, but thats unlikely.

But i've been struggling because I am to lazy to learn it, but I know a small bit.

bolt

4 hours ago, Bolt said:

I've been trying to learn German recently cuz I think I have a bit of backstory there, if I learn German and want a new language I'd either go Swedish or French, but thats unlikely.

But i've been struggling because I am to lazy to learn it, but I know a small bit.

SVERIGE

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

5 hours ago, Bolt said:

SVERIGE!

I learned German in school, a bit of Spanish and I'm going to learn Russian next year and of course, I already know Swedish and English. woop woop

Edited by Extinzion

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

1 minute ago, Duck said:

Ok max, you dont get to be in this competition. You literally had a schedule to be on the server 24 hours a day. Wake up. Get on Gmod go to work, get back home relog, play on server a little, relog, go to sleep Repeat.

That's why I win ;) strategy