Nejuani's Staff App

Nejuani

RP Name: Nejuani / Juan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4215306

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've played Clone Wars RP for about 2 years now, started off in Icefuse and now I'm on Synergy, not once since I started have I tried applying for staff, but I'm a lot more invested in my experience than I once used to be. I want to become staff so that I can help out the server in any way I can, I'm always active, even up until ungodly hours. Though I've only recently come back to Synergy, about 2 weeks ago, I have put in a lot of damn hours, if there was a way to check playtime, I'd be numero uno. I want to become a staff member of the community that I cherish, I've had nothing but a positive experience with the community itself, and I want to give back to it, by taking a spot of responsibility within the server. As I said, I've always active, so much so, that I end playing with the EU kids most times, I want to help the server during those low traffic times, where people are always needing staff, a trainer, or just someone to entertain them. I love this server and I really want to become a lot more invested in it than just a casual player within the server. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My real name is Joaquin, I live in Alberta, Canada, not going to disclose more than that, for obvious reasons. I play a lot of video-games, and I started playing them when I was abut 8 years old, I played a lot of browser based games such as Adventure Quest and playing flash games on Armor Games, I've mostly been a console gamer but until 2014, I started taking an interest in casual PC gaming, I bought all the necessities to play with my friends on PC, bought GMOD, and CS:GO, downloaded TF2, I even played a few MMORPGs like SWTOR and GW2. Most of my life, I have been exposed to video-games, I truly think it is one of the most influential factors in my shaping as a person, I consider myself to be extremely kind, and I love making the people around me laugh, while I may lack in some areas of expertise, I still try my best to help out with whatever I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I've never been staff of any GMOD server, or game for that matter. Consider me, fresh off the boat.

Edited by Nejuani
Didn't see that _6 there.

+1 reasons 

see you on the server a lot 

Lots of detail into application

no staff experience 

reason better to drill commands and rules/admin commands from this server and un drill them from the last 

friendly,extreme  patients,and works realy hard for his goals 

even though I saw you skip/go realy fast on a cc training

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Founder
Founder

Congratulations!

Your application has bee accepted for interview

Please contact an Overseer + on teamspeak by Saturday February 24th.

Good luck