Kian's staff application

Kian0204

RP Name: 104th Kian

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:214702525

Timezone: +1 GMT Norway

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help the server.

i havent been on the server that much but i already love it.

I want to make the server a better place and community help those in need.

I feel like its my destiny to help the server.

I know the staff rules i am familiar with ulx commands.

I will warn those rulebreakers.

Its just i love the server i want to be with the community and help the community.

Alright ill explain easier, I love the server and i want to make the server better and a better place for everyone who joins.

And be nice in forums help those in need.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Kian.

I live in Norway.

Im 15 years old and go on 9th degree.

I like football and star wars and coding etc.

I love being social and be kind with any people even if they are not kind to me.

Overall i spend most of the time playing Garrys mod SWRP. And doing homework of course.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I am Co-Owner on Waffle***** and MOD on Titan***** 

Edited by Kian0204

Neutral Kian you are somehow the most dedicated person I have ever seen and I feel you would be amazing at staff. But the problem is you literally joined the server the same day as I'm writing this response. I feel as you should get some more experience on the server and see it works and operates then later apply for staff again.As I've said its not you which is the problem but your lack of time on the server.

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 1

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

2 hours ago, Chop said:

Neutral Kian you are somehow the most dedicated person I have ever seen and I feel you would be amazing at staff. But the problem is you literally joined the server the same day as I'm writing this response. I feel as you should get some more experience on the server and see it works and operates then later apply for staff again.As I've said its not you which is the problem but your lack of time on the server.

Thx of course i will improve my playtime <3 thx for the reply <3      second day (: got like 5 hours playtime now perhaps more (:

Edited by Kian0204

-1 Sorry but i don't think you should become admin yet, even if you have staff experience. You have been on the server for only 1 day. I think you should become more familiar with server before applying for staff. But i think you could be a great admin later on :)

Edited by Kygo

unknown.png

3 hours ago, 104th Alec said:

-1 Sorry but i don't think you should become admin yet, even if you have staff experience. You have been on the server for only 1 day. I think you should become more familiar with server before applying for staff. But i think you could be a great admin later on :)

2 days (: as i said i will improve playtime

Edited by Kian0204