Kody's Staff Appilcation

kod4545

RP Name: TR Dooms Unit SSL MAJ Kody

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200879275

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become a administrator because one when I call for staff no one accepts and I have to spam it. Two I want to make this community a better place to have fun. Also I just want to help because I'm a very helpful person. Plus, I want to get rid of all the troublemakers who causes trouble for the people who are already admins. I would give everyone the help that they need. I would also give them all my time just to help their problems and would never be rude to them. I wanna be able to go higher up in the admin ranks so I can help everyone instead of a select few. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Kody. I live in New Jersey, USA. I play baseball and lead my team to victory. I do all my work in school. I'm also a very helpful person who will help anyone if they ask or even if I notice that they need help.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No I do not but this is a great place to start experiencing what a staff experiences. Synergy is the best place to start.

Edited by kod4545
  • Agree 2