Jex's Staff App

Jex

RP Name: TR 501st TC 1st LT Del

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:213735864

Timezone: Central U.S.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I Would love to be an administrator because, I absolutely love this server and I would only want the absolute best for the server. I was previously an admin, but then my little brother broke my computer which definitely was a well thought out decision by him , and after that i started to put my focus on football and figured id be back on the server after the season ended. This led to me being inactive and not being able to do anything on the server that I should of been doing. I came back and I was removed which I thought was completely fine, because everyone has a job to-do and if you aren't able to do it then you shouldn't have it at all. Knowing how big the server is and how its run I expected nothing less. Besides from me talking about my inactivity This server has brought me joy, fun, and laughs. Since the day I joined the server every single thing about it was cherished by me. Im respected by everyone I meet and especially my 501st battalion. This makes me feel great, which I believe everyone who plays should have a chance to experience this. On this amazing server everyone should be treated fairly and everyone should be given the respect that they deserve. I am sometimes running into users that are extremely disrespectful to me or my battalion members. It angers me that if a admin is inactive for the moment, that I cant do anything but sit and watch the the mindless idiot harassing and spamming while i'm trying to solve the problem without losing my mind. I am also tired of random people breaking rules and getting away with them at later times at night when there are little to no admins are on. I would love to be apart of the admin team working with them, and making sure any problem that needs to be solved and taken care of. I am very active i'd say about 5-6 days of the week 5-8 hours and I am able to get on whenever I want, which leads me onward into thinking that I would make an excellent edition to the admin staff. Synergy RP is great in my opinion, and I want to do my best to make sure Im able to expand and help the forums and servers in each way possible. Every single player that enters Synergy RP should feel the same level of respect and fun I feel every single time I log onto the servers. I try to make players feel the same way as I do, which is feeling like their time playing an RP wasn't a waste of time that could've been spent on a different server. I want players to have a wonderful time on the server to have them coming back for more ! I've seen the server change a lot and I love every time it changes, because that just means its getting better each and every time. I want to be a bigger part of the server like I was, when I was a being an active staff member. The server is great and its usually always full, which means a lot of people need to be helped/trained and I want to play the biggest role I can by providing the utmost help that I can. That is why I think I would be a great staff member again !

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Nate, and I was born and raised in California . Ive been playing video games and working with computers since I was about 6. I first started playing gmod about three years ago . My mother owned a store and right next to was a mattress store. I would go there just about everyday and it always smelled like burnt ass.Thats beside the point though, The first day I go in I meet the owners kid and he's playing TF2, he thinks he's the best in the world like MLG Pro 12 million dollar tournament good. He's thinking i've never played before and can destroy me. Im watching him play and i'm starting to notice he had his jump binded to the damn apostrophe key and his primary attack binded to his spacebar . As soon as I saw that I got up and walked out. The next day I came back with my moms like 2012 dell laptop go on over to the slightly dead smelling mattress place and log onto TF2 and smack the ever living life outta him. Walked out feeling like Hugh Hefner in his prime, knowing 100% well that I cheated an used wallhacks. Still felt proud about my W.

Do you have any previous staff experience?  Yes, I was previously staff on the server. 

Edited by Jex
Kinda hard to read my life story in black so i changed it to white
  • Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview!

Please contact an OVS+ on teamspeak by Friday February 16th.  

• Agree 1