Weevil's Staff Application

Weevil

RP Name: TR QMO WO Weevil

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:120902726 

Timezone: Gmt

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I feel like I want to join the all ready amazing staff team so I can give back to the community to the people who have helped me over my stay at Synergy and even make the newcomers stay at Synergy even better than what mine has been. over all making every ones stay enjoyable I feel that I am trust worthy enough to become staff I have had past experiences in staff teams. I think I could get on with every one and am mature enough to solve any problems i come past this is my favourite sever and I have invested all my time in to this sever doing try outs ect.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well im still stuck in school for the next 3 years or so but apart from that i dont really do much out side gaming eg: Sports. but i have been playing Gmod for the past 3-4 years racking up 1,770 hours which isn't really a lot but then again i did take a 6 month break when my computer was getting repair again.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes i do mostly on smaller servers but them i became a Mod (twice) On icefuse Darkrp and their Clonewars rp server which gave me more experience especially with a bigger community 

Thanks for reading 

`Weevil :)

Edited by Weevil