ArgonFillips' Staff Application

ArgonFillips

RP Name:CG QM SS SGT ArgonFillips

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:175931101

Timezone:Cental EU (Serbia)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):OK i just whont to become one of staff members so i can help on srv whan there is no one else to help.I joined srv like one week ago and i think that srv need someone who is going to work whan everyone sleep.I know a lot of commands .I know all the rules of the srv.I love to work and meet new people.And thats why i shoud become one of staff members.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am comeing from capital of Serbia Belgrade.I was born 26 February 2003.I started to play Gmod 2 years ago.i love to meet new people and travel.I am playing computer from 3 - 6 hours.I also love to play CS:GO,HOI4.I speak 8 languange (Russian,Serbian,Croatian,English,Bosnian,Crnogorski,Makedonski)

Do you have any previous staff experience?i have i was twice mod and one admin TechStarwars rp and Igo starwars and one on Dark rp 

Edited by ArgonFillips

You have passed the interview process.

Welcome to the staff team!

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin