DU's Z-6 to Job specific

Kurama_Senpai_

Name: DU MED SGT Kurama/Knight V Kurama

Suggestion: Making the Z-6 in Dooms Unit to a specific job, maybe a heavy class. Them all having Shields and Z-6's makes being an event job less fun. You go up to 4th floor and just get lit up with no chance of doing anything.

Implementation: Just make a job for DU that only has the Z-6

Lore: Not all DU had a Z-6, some did.

Workshop content if applicable: Prob has a model already in the server.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: DU Heavy

Model: Prob already in server

Weapons: Z-6, Shield, DC-15A, DC-15S

Other: N/A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Disagree 1

also as an aside, imo while being an Event Job should be fun, it shouldn't be top priority, your priority as an event job is to provide meaningful interaction and increase immersion. Also DU should be a tank that utterly annihilates anything in the way.

Edited by Snow
  • Agree 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

-1 I like how we are as of now. I'd like to see Sharpshooter get changed into something better, but this isn't the answer.

Also, we are SOBDE and this is one of the changes that we requested along with the new ship, so I'd like to keep it.

Edited by Deadly
6 minutes ago, Kurama_Senpai_ said:

I mean I am a Doom Unit, and I find it ridiculous that EVERY one of them has a Z-6 which is a 2 mil gun for anyone else

Still not that bad? I hear that alot "ITS A 2 MIL GUN FOR EVERYONE ELSE. OMG REEEEEE"

like imma be straight honest. Who cares?

all 104th have a Grapple hook, and you cant even buy that. So Grapple hook could be considered "Priceless" if you are going to put z-6 to the "Its 2 mil credits".