Price's Staff Application

Price

RP Name: CT PVT Price

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24115332 

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): After taking a long break from Garry's Mod in general, from spending about 2 years helping out Icefuse's forums and staff.. My old years of experience I could use to help mentor the younger staff as well as being taught new tricks and wisdom from the younger generation as well. I have had previous experience in Icefuse with being a former Executive from about a year and a half ago and I believe that I am a respectful, mature, and calm headed individual. I thoroughly believe that my wisdom would be very beneficial to the server and I would help to lessen the workload of higher ranking staff. I know the ins and outs of forum staffing by now and most commands are second nature by now (if the system is similar to Icefuse's). In short, I am well versed in learning to manage forums. In addition, in college I have plenty of spare time now that I have everything situated and will be on the forums for at least 4 hours+ if not more most every day. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Price, I have a lot of dice. Just kidding, I used to work with Joah and Sparks and them back in the day. I used to be their boss I guess, but my children are all grown up now *sheds tear*. I was the one true Senpai back in the day. Rush is my baby.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes as outlined above, previous Executive of Icefuse, SR Admin, and various other administrative roles.

Edited by Price
  • Agree 1

Neutral I love you price, you are my dude, I think you would do really really well as a staff member; however, I must refrain from putting a plus one, you just came back. I wanna see if the dedication is there man. I don't want it to be one of those apply for the position and not be passionate about it, and just leave. That would upset me, I do wish you the best of luck if you get it, I know that you would do great.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Congratulations. You have been accepted for an interview! 

You have until February 7th to contact an Overseer (Or a Head Admin if an Overseer is not available)

Failure to do so will result in a denial of your application.

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending