[Denied] portiguls ban appeal

portigul

Round 6 here we go. That's going to be a -1 for me mate but good luck in future endeavors 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout x2, Jet x2, COE x2

Veteran Admin

What would be different from the last time you have come back? This isn't the first time you have said this and never changed. If you're being truthful and want to come back and change I'm all for it just want something that can give me hope that you are changed.

13 minutes ago, Reborn said:

What would be different from the last time you have come back? This isn't the first time you have said this and never changed. If you're being truthful and want to come back and change I'm all for it just want something that can give me hope that you are changed.

alr is there any request to give you hope?

You are nothing but a minge to this community with no intention of actually being a part of any regiment. I remember you join a battalion to instantly getting removed because on how much trolling you did. You have been denied 5 times with little to no evidence on why you SHOULDN'T be unbanned.

FORMER: 501ST WO | HARDCASE x3 | 501ST HVYL | RANCOR | 41ST  ELIET CORPS |  SENIOR ADMIN | NAVAL CORUSCANT GUARD LT ARCL

CURRENT:  | RANCOR |  JEDI PADAWAN | SENIOR ADMIN

LONG LIVE THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC!

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Love_Bear said:

You are nothing but a minge to this community with no intention of actually being a part of any regiment. I remember you join a battalion to instantly getting removed because on how much trolling you did. You have been denied 5 times with little to no evidence on why you SHOULDN'T be unbanned.

well i have changed

Edited by portigul
16 minutes ago, portigul said:

well i have changed

I'm not going any further in this but you saying that -1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 thats all this community cares about then you edited the same post this well i have changed proves my point.

FORMER: 501ST WO | HARDCASE x3 | 501ST HVYL | RANCOR | 41ST  ELIET CORPS |  SENIOR ADMIN | NAVAL CORUSCANT GUARD LT ARCL

CURRENT:  | RANCOR |  JEDI PADAWAN | SENIOR ADMIN

LONG LIVE THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC!

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
29 minutes ago, portigul said:

-1 doesnt play server correctly oh wait this is my post

Nothing you say is helping your cause. 

This is the 6th time I think? 

You were asked some valid questions, and you just throw a fit twice. Im unsure what your aim actually is? Just to troll? Try and annoy the community? 

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Just now, Moose_Wundo said:

Nothing you say is helping your cause. 

This is the 6th time I think? 

You were asked some valid questions, and you just throw a fit twice. Im unsure what your aim actually is? Just to troll? Try and annoy the community? 

i actually wanna come back

GM Leadership

-1 give up, you were denied 30 other times for a reason

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

Head Admin

Please wait a while before trying to re-do a ban appeal. You got denied 2 weeks ago and have been in and out of the discord giving negative experiences with it.
Please take the hint and wait a LONGER period before appealing your ban.

image.png?ex=66da2a8f&is=66d8d90f&hm=662

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Head Admin

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

• Based 1

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander