Battalion of Month for August

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Who got Battalion of the Month for August 2024?

a soldier with a red helmet and a white stripe on the visor
Coruscant Guard

CG has been very interactive with the rest of the server making sure people see their face. Not only that they have also been able to get 69 new people into their battalion. So for this High Command wanna say great job to the CG for putting out these numbers and being a friendly and exciting battalion for new people to join!

@Reborn@Danny1@Yeaster

Trainings

Hosting these trainings are a great way of standing out where you go above and beyond to make sure your battalion is working together! They held 80 trainings and 55 battalion specific trainings providing anyone who needed it! They also brought in other battalions with 30 joint trainings working with other battalions. Way to go!

Roleplay
During events and deployments and even just wandering around on main CG have shown expectational presence and roleplay on main to keep people in the mindset  Keep pushing forward!

• Winner 1
Veteran Admin

LETS GO!

CG ON TOP

Veteran Admin

I am so proud of my battalion.

I wanted to get BOTM during my term so bad so this makes me very glad. Couldn't have done it without my team at CG

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

You did it Danny, i am proud of yall <3

• Friendly 1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif