Darkfire's Fleet Admiral Resignation

Battalion: Naval

RP Name: Yularen

Date: 08/22/2024

Reason: Don't have the time to commit to the server I once had, I am going to be a father soon I found out and I can't give the server the drive I once had for it. 

Goodbyes:

@Gohn I appreciate you along with everyone else that is HC giving me this opportunity and believing in me, I loved my time here and I have you among others to thank for that

@KaiserNeiner W mans, been a pleasure working alongside you, continue the good work my dude. 

Blazin, you too, you're a chill as hell dude and keep up the good work in Jedi my dude. 

@Gurk I will miss your events and hopefully I can come back soon to take part in them once again. 

Finally, @Rohan Will miss you too man, good luck with everything everyone!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Current: On Break Due to Irl stuff

Former: | 212th WO SUPO Oddball | Naval RID LT Armand IsardNaval Fleet Admiral Yularen | Rancor WO HVO Darkfire

• Director
Director

o7

Head Admin

:(

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2

Head Admin

Pretty good Yularen, wish you the best of luck. o7 buddy

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

Head Admin

o7 Good luck with life man!

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

o7

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=