Storms/Reed/Dreams Re-Apply for Staff

Dreams-

RP Name:

41st GC ENG 2ndLT Dreams

This is to be my full RP name from here on out and will not change until given further notice to that of a high staff member

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:59059664  

Male(Or a Meme)

Timezone:

ACST (GMT +10Hours)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be welcomed back into the staff team as I am no longer burnt out from the server no more and have found a renewed source of energy and positive vibes to coming back. With this step into Synergy I wish to prove to those I once meme'd on before i left 2 months ago that I am trying to change my ways and be able to advance forward past the previous issues that I may have caused and be able to instead of create issues. I have fallen in love with this community once again and hope to be able to get on of my previous positions back especially in the Trainer Program as a TRO and hopefully push for TRM in the future. I feel like everyone on this community is now like my family and I wish to be the guy in the family that protects those who do not have the ability to protect themselves from trouble and be able to give the right judgement to those who deserve it. With my timezone being a bit wonky donky, it means im on during a lot of the downtimes so when new players get on some of them are unable to contact a staff member and begin to call the staff team out and say its turd burger and that is something I helped eliminate in the past and wish to eliminate it again grinding up from the bottom and be able to give those new players something to do and be able to get those whitelists they need.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I am a previous sponsored BMX rider and well I only do it for fun now due to an accident involving me falling of a cliff and being paralyzed for 2 months. After this i learnt how to walk again but unfortunately i became a nerd, I play a lot of video games and use a lot of Australian slang even to the point where i don't think Forseen understands me 100%. I love this community after coming from many Australian ones with (Yashiro) I spent four years with him and its a shame that he had now left me to fend for myself after such a long time and it does sting a little but not something I cant get over. I can at times be a tad annoying and rude but I will always find the courage to apologizes after my harsh words as seen with people like Washington whom of which i was rude to when I first met him but I apologized to clear the slate and now we are close friends. I always put almost every hour onto the server unless I am getting drunk with the boys on weekends. You cant beat that now, I put in at least 6 hours a night on AVG and on friday its normally 11 Hours so untill 1am from 3pm when I finish school. Weekends I no life from roughly 9 am to 2 am that night. So I am very active unless my farther wishes to kick me of my PC which is very rare but sometimes happens. I am not fat... Only slightly obese, Some guy stole my rip stick when I crashed into him whilst I was on my way to KFC. I manage to take the clothes he had in his hand when I fell and surprisingly saw him at KFC with my Rip stick and we made a deal. My Undies for my Rip Stick. Surprisingly he said yes.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

I have but they are all Australian servers in which i will list the rank as well as name and game mode and depending on server a little description

Republic Gaming | Admin, Head Admin, Super Admin | DarkRP + SWRP :

The reason I have so many ranks listed down here is due to issues with the server not the ranks i climbed to get there. This community went through a lot of stages to get to where it did as the #1 DarkRP server for 2 years in a row back in the day to being sold and needing a helping hand to be revived.

Uprise Gaming | Owner/Server Manager | SWRP:

An attempt at a Galaxies server much like the old G Realms for Australian players and worked out quite well for being one of the best Galaxies servers for its time.

LoneWolfNetwork | GameMaster | SWRP:

The community got shut down due to issues with the owner unfortunatliy passing away in 2016

RevolutionGN | Head Admin | SWRP:

This server was based around the Galaxies idea much like Grealms again during Australias big rush to release the best back in those days. This was a good attempted but I ending up going to England for 2 months to see my Grandparents and well they didnt allow me to be the rank anymore due to me taking time out to see family.

Synthetic Gaming | Admin | SWRP:

Was Australia's biggest galaxies server and was big enough to attract players from G-Realms when they where in their prime stealing players like those who created the Eternal Empire on there for those who played. This community was I admit a really good one until one day the owners stole my money whom of which they said they actually needed to assist the community and removed me from staff and tried perm banning be shortly after like 1-2 hours after.

There are more servers but I feel like for the time period they lasted there isnt much point listing them and for what some of them did to me and back stab me i dare not wish to name myself apart of their staff team.

Thank you for reading through my staff application and no matter what the answer I appreciate allowed the application to be posted. For those who -1 my application by all means I accept them but can you please but some ways I can improve as a person and also towards a better player on the server. And for those who say I copied my old application, I am not going to change my previous staff experience as thats my previous experience, and the about myself is about me not you. I will not change a description of myself for the pleasure of others, Sorry.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

looks good to me, nice solid & detailed app

in regards to your experience in RevolutionsGN when you said you go away for two months - in this community there's a system for taking an LOA (though I think there's very special circumstances in regards for long periods of time, at least a few months ago, no clue these days)

9 minutes ago, Faoeoa said:

looks good to me, nice solid & detailed app

in regards to your experience in RevolutionsGN when you said you go away for two months - in this community there's a system for taking an LOA (though I think there's very special circumstances in regards for long periods of time, at least a few months ago, no clue these days)

Yea, I used the LOA System on here, and thank gosh this community has that implemented. As for RevoGN they didn't so i got turd burgered but it was for the best I ended up here.

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer