Jedi Skill Station - Skills/Abilities Lost

Bug Type (Server:): Clone Wars RP
Severity level (Low - Medium - High): Medium
Evidence
(if you can): N/A
Description of the bug
: Skill station bugged out and made me prestige and it removed all of my skills and all of my abilities, was informed by some staff to make tthis ticket/post to see if there is a way to resolve such as it will effect my ability to use my Jedi and RP on events and encounters. How can we recreate it: Unknown at this current time

Not a bug. You need to be careful where you click. Prestige takes all your abilities and removes them and gives prestige tokens which you use to unlock special perks that just don't work right now. 

There isn't much that can be done aside from re-leveling. Which thankfully doesn't take too long looking back on it.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin
3 hours ago, Animalmon said:

RP on events and encounters.

how will it affect your RP? It can just give you a new way to RP be creative. Just go duel or partake in events to get EXP back ngl

Edited by Stormzy

Because I have 0 stances I am used too and all the abilities I had like deflect and healing are gone, at that point I am useless and can only hide in encounters and events or die every two seconds

9 minutes ago, Animalmon said:

Because I have 0 stances I am used too and all the abilities I had like deflect and healing are gone, at that point I am useless and can only hide in encounters and events or die every two seconds

just go fight and spar, your not useless, i have seen new people be baller in events and deployments when they just join

Just level up, and go  earn it again 

41st Jedi Commander Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)
claire <3

Head Admin

quests are cool

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Forum Admin

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3