[ACCEPTED] Bana's Questmaster Application

Veteran Admin

Name: Bana
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81114407 | 76561198122494542
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 3456:10:03
Timezone: EST
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 3
Why do you want to join the Quest team?: Seems like a fun team to be apart of, I have recently enjoyed being a GM and hosting stuff and I was told that this is a very good way to continue that and I would love to help contribute more to the server.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Do you understand that you will be given a quota and assignments and failure to meet these can result in removal from the program?: Yes

Please give an example of a quest type you'd like to create.

Quest Name: Tyson's Fury

- You go into the armory to turn in your gear.
- All of your weapons are taken and you are given fists/gloves. You are given 400 health 100 armor.
- There will be multiple circles along the way for the player to "warm up" their fists. (15 second circles maybe 2 or 3 of them)
- 1 Circle for 30 seconds so the player can request PTL.
- First Enemy will be in Nalhalla Village, it will be a Antlion with 250 health that they must kill with their fists.
- Second enemy will be to the west of base in the water somewhere with another Antlion with 250 health.
- Third Enemy will be at northern outpost will be a b1 droid with 250 health and no gun. 
- After the enemies are killed the quest will take you back to base and the armory and tell you to "put the gloves back in armory and pick up your guns"

This will be the end of the quest. Antlion Health was tested beforehand so you can indeed kill 3 250 health antlions with 400 health and 100 armor and have a little leeway for newer players.

This quest could be run at decent low server pop so no issues there.

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Veteran Admin

+1. Bana has shown he is capable in regards to Staff and I feel like this is a safe and reliable pick to add to the quest team.

• Friendly 1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

GM Leadership

+1 we could always use more help! 

• Friendly 1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Head Admin

Has been around for a while, think he could contribute in a positive way. 

Only negative I have with this is that the concept is super similar to the Beastmaster quest that already exists for BH, even though the steps you outlined are detailed and have some differences. 

What faction would you like to work on for quests if you had a preference and do you have any more ideas?

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
Just now, KaiserNeiner said:

Has been around for a while, think he could contribute in a positive way. 

Only negative I have with this is that the concept is super similar to the Beastmaster quest that already exists for BH, even though the steps you outlined are detailed and have some differences. 

What faction would you like to work on for quests if you had a preference and do you have any more ideas?

For an answer to this the reason it would look similar to another quest is cause I do not play BH so I don't know the quests they have. If I were to become a Questmaster of course I would go through and learn all the quests so I don't make duplicate quests and the such. For the faction that I would like to work with for quests would have to be Clones as that is what I play and I know best what the people who play Clones would enjoy the most. I don't know too well what people in the Jedi or BH would like too much so I couldn't make the best quality quests for them.

Another Quest:

Out of Drinks?!

- After taking this quest it would take you to the cafeteria. After going to the cafeteria the quest would say "Seems the Cafeteria has run out of Drinks. Go visit the village!"
- 1 30 Second circle to request PTL.
- About halfway to Rakesh Village a circle would be there with the line "There is some rustling in the bushes, check it out." This would spawn 5 ish deathwatch in the tree's.
- After dealing with these it would take you to the Bar in Rakesh to get a drink. A circle for 30 seconds
- On your way back there would be a similar circle but it would spawn 1 high health deathwatch and that's it.
- After getting inside main gate there would be a circle welcoming you back to base.

• Agree 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Head Admin

+1 good ideas good answers

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 all this guy talks about is quests, tell him to stop

Current: Rancor REGL CPT Alpha 98 Nate | Militia LT | Senior Admin | TRO

Former: Trauma | Alpha 74 Stec | Navy IA CPO

Veteran Admin

+1 great guy has amazing work ethic

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  2ndAC CMD WarMaster || 

Your application has been ACCEPTED.

The QUEST LEAD will be in contact to begin your training.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO QM APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png