Battle on Umbara

Name: Joyboy

Who helped (If applicable): Danny, Reborn

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): 212th and 501st were deployed on a Special Mission to Umbara. They found Pong Krell was a traitor and eliminated his life. Classic Umbara.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Nah

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

5/5/5

Very fun, thanks to you guys!

Current: Green Company Officer LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

5/5/5

Map was perfect, and the RP was pristine. You guys didn't have to do this but you did it and you KILLED IT. Thank you very much for that, I really appreciate it.

Current: Nexus :)

Former: Waxer | BCMD Cody | Senior Admin

Veteran Admin

5/5/5 THANK YOU GUYS SM.

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  2ndAC CMD WarMaster || 

Gameplay: 5

Care and Effort: 5

Server Performance: 5

BEST EVENT OF ALL TIME   212THRP ATTACKREGONTOP

Current: 41st MED SGM Blake 
Former: 212th Battalion Commander Cody | Synergy Roleplay Model Developer

5/5/5
Very good deployment for it being hosted on such short notice, story was well thought out playing off the battle of Umbara and utilized Pong Krell pretty well to make it more enjoyable with a lot of player interaction. Server performed well throughout the event and I got little frame drops, if any at all.

bardan jusik
Future Dev. Assistant

2/4/5

The "gameplay" of the event was not handled as well due to the lack of communication and focus on the orders necessary to recreate the episode being recreated, thus a 2. The impact of this sort of event could of been handled better.
The intended goal of the event by the GMs was clear and things went as well as they could considering it was a quickly done up one, which is why this was rated a FOUR, it was clearly meant to be something better and an amount of care was provided.
Server performance was solid on my end aside from the load in, but I can't tell if it's due to my lack of content or the Event Server (people in TS complained)

6-7 years ago we (212th and 501st on SR) recreated the very same battle, recorded it and all and it was handled much more cohesively. But that's a biproduct of planning and focus from the parties involved. This also could pay into my lower rating for this current recreation.

Head Admin

4/2/3

As far as last minute surprise ES deployments go, this wasn't bad. If it was planned out, it would be 4/1/3. Friendly fire was at an all time high.

There wasn't much communication from the GM or EJ's on what we were doing and it was a pretty straightforward shooter. I like re-used dupes except when they're so unique, and I'm pretty sure I first saw this one at either the CG BOTM deployment or my EoT, and hearing that it was re-used for Reborn's was kind of lame. Again, surprise deployment moment. 

@Gurk please get event server fixed. Pretty sure intercom is still broken, skill trees are broken, and regular jedi can't use their personal sabers due to the lack of those trees. Even lore characters that usually have double their health for events were getting cut down by npc's that were not scaled. Event server is also missing current main server deployment maps. Additionally, the ping system is not live on ES. 

Even though the dupe had been used previously I still had some parts that were a little laggy and performance was still meh. Nothing clean, but nothing out of the ordinary. 

EJ's were fun and I appreciated letting me use Force Choke relentlessly. I'm sure that wasn't fun for you buy myself and 501st loved it. End of the day, Event Server deployments are almost exclusively more fun than main server deployments. Thanks for hosting and looking forward to the next one. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png