Edgar GM Re-Application

Name: Edgar
SteamID: 76561198880555421
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Delta 07 PVT Sev has played for 5102:12:37. (Too many)
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to join the game master team because I really wish to help the server. I want to be able to host events and keep people entertained during down time. I wish to be able to do very intensive RP events and deployments!
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Sure

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IVjmDqcvme2CXJA-El-3zxCzSdyLaYlFLDwhLL9Q4qM/edit?usp=sharing
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rm1eAwezOXVCRP740az_AbA57t9gf8uDr558ZULVRv4/edit?usp=sharing

Future Adult!

This guy hosted 20 shoot em ups in one week!

• Based 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

-1 not a fan of the batt specific events, event server makes sense but looking for deathsticks in a bar, CG and SOBDE will dominate that and everyone else will be left with little to do until the fighting.

• Pay Respect 1

spacer.pngThe One, The Only, The Squid

Im going to remain fairly neutral on this one and not +1 nor -1 it. I think you’re a pretty cool and laidback guy with potential for the position. But, as referenced by others, I feel you’re pigeonholing yourself with shoot em ups and batt specific events. The latter is really only necessary when we have a large amount on the server and need to bring down the load. 

• Pay Respect 1

Matt | 332nd Lead Vaughn | Jedi Naval Lead Sage Padawan C Kyra Valean | Admin 

spacer.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Based 1

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term