Dono GM Application

Name: Dono
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198024168
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: at least a few hundred? maybe a thousand
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7 or 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I am free now for the summer and would like to run events again and do building to pass the time for when I am not working. I'm mainly going to just focus on building like I did before and putting high quality stuff out. I will be around until August 18th or so, then Ill be leaving again for my last year of college. 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yup

Link us to 2 documents: These are two old documents first was a SPEC reg deployment I did and second is an old main event. 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C7-S4vpHshaTsXlFAQczmi8jYY3v_MIpiUdfOjtKdlM/edit
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tLhbRcjmKMYyZgahpOO50oRLZ3iK8XGNLUQCFeQU1Sc/edit

spacer.png

Bacta is right. 

Don't get banned for MRDM this time. 

+1. Even if all he does is host 2 events and resign, or a deployment, it'll probably be one of the best the server has seen in a minute.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

I'm going to say +1 on this.

Simply because of how in depth the docs go and the description of the other comments. You stated you'd be gone in at least well over 2 months, meaning that's 2 months at the least you can help the team thrive and put out good dupes for us! And you go into immense detail on your docs as well, such as listing lives for EJs, the HP/Armor, what enemies you plan to use, etc.  I do like that open communication on what your plans are for the deployment. Even if you wont be around for long, I can imagine it'll be a good while no matter how short.

+support

Love the event ideas and details. Great docs, decent application. The only thing that worries me is what happens when you get busy again, but we'll at least enjoy the events for now.

Rancor SSG Rivers

+1 just off mystics comment that says enough but also looking through your docs shows plenty of experience in what you do 

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term